Piehti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

回應: Bug in connect: chooseboard error when selecting the board from the category menu

Yes, this bug existed from the very beginning.

We need to type some text in the body before selecting target board to avoid this error.

Level 10

Re: Bug in connect: chooseboard error when selecting the board from the category menu

@JeanRV Yes, many locations doesn't fall under any of the category specified. 

@YK1001

@JeanV wrote:

Hello,

When I want to write a new message, if I try to select the Board from the Select category  menu, I get the error message: form.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error with the addition error message: please enter a value for this field. Please see creen copy below

Capture écran ChooseBoard.error in connect 20170511.JPG

Googler

Re: Bug in connect: chooseboard error when selecting the board from the category menu

@ProfArunCM @JeanRV @YK1001 Hi, we are looking into resolving this as soon as possible but in the meantime, please do enter your subject and post text before selecting a board. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: [BUG REPORT] error "form.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error" when choosing categor

Hi @Piehti, thanks for flagging. We are aware of this issue, and for now, it looks like the way out is to have the "Body" field of a post filled before selecting the board to be posted at. 

Can you try the suggested method and see if it works for you? Thanks!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Re: [BUG REPORT] error "form.MessageEditor.action.ChooseBoard.error" when choosing categor

There are some new reports of such bug:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/How-do-I/form-MessageEditor-action-ChooseBoard-error/m-p/39497...

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL