Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

BUG : Photos won't show up in certain listings' page

BUG : 

Uploaded photos won't show up in certain business listings' page

IN DETAIL :

- Just uploaded two images I clicked during my dinner tonight. The photos were successfully uploaded and for some strange reason they are NOT showing up in the restaurant's listing page on Maps

- The photos are visible in the reviews and photos tab of 'my profile' (I accessed from profile from an incongito window on Google Chrome and from a different device with a different ID logged in)

My Reviews Tab as viewed from an Incognito window on Google ChromeMy Reviews Tab as viewed from an Incognito window on Google Chrome 

My Photos tab as viewed from an Incognito window on Google ChromeMy Photos tab as viewed from an Incognito window on Google Chrome

NOTES :

1) The photos not showing up in the Maps' listing page were NOT taken down (Reasoning : If the photos were really taken down, it wouldn't appear on my profile when viewed from incognito tab or a different account or device)

2) This is the SECOND time I'm encountering this bug

3) Useful links for troubleshooting :

- My Reviews
- My Photos
- Restaurant listing

END NOTE :

If you've encountered this bug, please provide your insights. Tagging @TraciC@AradhanaB and @Gus for expert opinions. Thanks

2 comments
Googler

Re: BUG : Photos won't show up in certain listings' page

@AmithES Hi there. Photos are added to a place's page once they have been approved. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Re: BUG : Photos won't show up in certain listings' page

@TraciC wrote:

@AmithES Hi there. Photos are added to a place's page once they have been approved. 

Almost all the pics I upload are immediately visible on the listing page 

But, the images in this case are not visible even after approx 24 hours. I tend to believe it's an issue with the listing 

They are still visible in my profile when accessed from other devices with different account signed in and using incognito mode. Implying the photos were not rejected during the approval process

May be, this one warrants a manual intervention