Level 5

Arabic language

we need an Arabic language at the site  Local Guides  

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Arabic language

Hi @kisswane. We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

P.S. I have moved your post to the Feedback & Feature Requests board.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @kisswane. We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

P.S. I have moved your post to the Feedback & Feature Requests board.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

اهلا بك @kisswane تستطيع أن تكتب بالعربي و ان تستخدم مترجم جوجل في أعلى الصفحة 

و اذا احتجت اي مساعدة فقط اسال نحن في الخدمة 

@فقط اكتب @  قبل الاسم 

و اهلا بك مرة أخرى 

@kisswane wrote:

we need an Arabic language at the site  Local Guides  

Level 4

لماذا لا يوجد منتدى باللغة العربية

انني استخدم مترجم قوقل للدخول على المنتدى .. ولم اجد موضوع يهتم بدولتي او المرشدين السياحيين فيها 

Former Google Contributor

Re: لماذا لا يوجد منتدى باللغة العربية

Hi @ابورغدA

Thanks for your request. I have moved your post to a related thread with the same topic.

We currently have a few language boards in the forum. They are available under the "Conversations by Language" section. Local Guides are welcome to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in - as Google Translate is active on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect.

Thank you!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

السلام عليكم اخي @ابورغدA

المواضيع هنا من المرشدين المحليين أنفسهم وليس من جوجل يعني يجب علينا نحن أن نضيف مواضيع عن بلداننا و مدننا،

تستطيع انت أن تكتب موضوع عن مدينتك الجميلة ابها و مناخها المختلف عن باقي اماكن المملكة وتضيف بعض الصور و تكون بذلك أول مرشد محلي من السعودية كتب. ذلك 😊

تحياتي 

اخوك اسامة 

الاردن

@ابورغدA wrote:

انني استخدم مترجم قوقل للدخول على المنتدى .. ولم اجد موضوع يهتم بدولتي او المرشدين السياحيين فيها 

Level 4

شكرا جزيلا على التوضيح

Level 5

شكرا جزيلا

Level 7

I am leaving local Guides until putting Arabic language. 

Level 4

The rich and great Arabic culture is a part of the great energy of the world and the universe. The concept of math is based on Arabic knowledge of 0. English is a universal language we use to bridge cultures. Please stay and help build the community you need. Thoughts have no best language; however, when you read them in your own words you feel at home. Share here your views. We are all richer for your gift and your insights. An Eagle flies into many skies yet it is the same blue air that holds him sky high. Hope you stay.