LadyofLord's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Another work e-mail question....

I recently started reviewing and did not realize I was doing all this through my work e-mail, which is in G-suite.

I have already read that I can't transfer points, but that I can copy and re-paste reviews. 

My questions are these:

1. If I switched jobs, could I still log into local guides if I lost access to other account options like mail.

2. By copying and pasting reviews, how would I do that and not get in trouble for temporary duplicate accounts?

3. Also, wouldn't it send a new alert to the company for the same review?

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Another work e-mail question....

Hi @LadyofLord 
unfortunately, there is no way to merge accounts or transfer your contributions from one account to another. You are, however, able to copy reviews from one account and post it to another. We suggest that you copy the review, delete the review on the original account and then submit that review from your personal account. You can do the same thing with images. Other contributions, however, are not transferable. 

Also, as Local Guides can only participate in the program with one account, we recommend that you exit the program on your corporate email when you've signed up on your personal email. Hope this is helpful! 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Thank you so much @Rezgar

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @deepakjhic

Best Regards
Rezgar