Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: local guide t-shirt

thanks bro for best suggestion

Level 10

Hello @sandsonk @deepakjhic @Vanimox and @DiAnaUS @shakeel_305

It was long time this promotional t shirt were given to the local guides who had given tremendous effort at Google maps. I think also it's time to consider Google about same types of promotional campaign to distribute Google products among the LGs. Let's see what our moderators opinion. @

Level 8

i want to connect personally 

Level 7

I feel the same way if you are a consistent contributor to google maps why not get a free t-shirt with your name and city you are from ? ??

Level 8

Another post about local guide t-shirts

Hi all

Hope the moderators don't mind me posting this at them. But I was thinking would it be possible to provide approved digital imagines to people so that could get their own local guides t-shirts printed up. As there seems to be such a big demand for them. Also it wouldn't cost or require logistics of sending t-shirts around the world (saves alot of CO2)

Hope this makes sense. Any questions just ask

@TraciC @ @YK1001

Level 10

Re: Another post about local guide t-shirts

Hi @Stuart For the approved digital images you were talking about. Such as been provided here: https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/how-to

You can use such images for your T-shirts Incase you want to print, that's what we have been using. The other question in line with what you asked  is a feedback so I hope the Local Guides Team Considers your feedback in the future. 

Kind Regards @Stuart 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @HelloSamsonR

I didn't know of those, thanks

Level 10

You are welcome @Stuart 😊

Googler

Hi @Stuart, yes, please do refer to the resources @HelloSamsonR has shared. We will not be providing our logo to Local Guides as usage of the logo (and all Google logos) are reserved for official use only. Thank you for sharing the feedback!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Bls: Local Guides T-shirts

Saya dari surabaya indonesia, saya mau pesan t-shirts nya bagaimana caranya?

WaynePeter menulis:

@TraciCIs it right to include the word google when printing a Local Guide t-shirt?

LGs1.jpg

Bumi Damai