Something is wrong with Connect interface

a.jpg

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Anonymus are on on Connect :)

Hi @EjazShah and @Anonymous,

it is not the first time that happens. Sometime it is because the member deleted his profile, or the member have been blocked.

Please provvide a link of the profile to the same mail address that you already have, @EjazShah

View solution in original post

Level 7

Did you try to click on it and what page it was linked to? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was @EjazShah

It said that I do not have access!

Level 7

Looping @ErmesT, to check it please.

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @EjazShah and @Anonymous,

it is not the first time that happens. Sometime it is because the member deleted his profile, or the member have been blocked.

Please provvide a link of the profile to the same mail address that you already have, @EjazShah

Level 7

Hi @Anonymous, can you please share the link with @ErmesT or myself through PM?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EjazShah I do not have this link...and link was be something like this https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/ (and some !"#$%&/()=?*)

Level 8

I feel as if quite a few Local Guides deleted their accounts after the LG Summit announcement @Anonymous, which is a shame if they did. 

I feel like this is just the first round. I read from another guide that if the 150 does not confirm their spot in time, or is not able to go, Google when then contact next pickings that applied to fill the vacant spots, like they did for LG Summit 16. If users delete their profile, they have lost their chance to get picked and will have to start new again, that's so much work! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DiAnaUS If this is a reason on this issue, then it is fine...I thought it something else...

Everyone can make their choice, I did not expect this kind reaction...but also, I can say, Google could make few moves to prevent this...

Some people does not understand how does this work, and I understand them...because you know people from 1st world know what is summit and when they apply they know there is chance to be selected or not.

But you see, people from 3th and other undeveloped countries...they need more "clear" explanations...more reasons...volunteering in USA have history and people know what does it mean...

I do not want to write to much, because I never had hidden agenda, from the start 2013 year when I was start to mapping and so on...I have my goal...

And I like to keep my ideas and potential solutions private...until I achieve my goal to work at Google, I do not say that I know all, but know how to learn 🙂

Level 8

@LuisRG Could you please rise this issue: it seems that you have an extra/missing closure that broke your html code when a post written by deleted/closed LGC accounts "anonymous" get listed on Connect main page. 

2017-06-07_171352.png