JesseG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Alternative rewards for earned point as local guide

Hi,

I would like to share my idea about earning credits/points by being a local guide for Google.
I am interested in rewards from the Google cloud platform where I can render things quickly.

I was thinking about another way of rewarding users.
I am not really interested in the current rewards they are offering like extra Google Drive space.
Could Google Cloud platform (Zync) render time become a reward for my earned point?

If someone can help me, please let me know.
Share your idea's

Thanks
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Alternative rewards for earned point as local guide

Thanks for the feedback @JesseG. The program is always growing and we are thinking about new ways to delight our users. So I'll share with the team this feedback about Zync.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 7

Re: Alternative rewards for earned point as local guide

Yes this will definitely boost the interests in Local Guide program. Thanks for actively looking at the user feedbacks. 

@LuisR wrote:

Thanks for the feedback @JesseG. The program is always growing and we are thinking about new ways to delight our users. So I'll share with the team this feedback about Zync.