FreakinKat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: All this work and I have to ask

Hey I just realized you and me have been having pleasant conversations and very respectable at that I like you, let’s be friends 😸

sorry i I wasn’t kitten when I said I’m very blunt honest and to the point. 

Level 10

You are welcome @FreakinKat! There are a lot of great LGs with all the required skills to discuss on every topic here 🙂

Level 7

Yeah but your awesome and helped me 1st so if you ever need help with something computerwise I’ve been dealing with PCs and electronics for over 20years now, yes I was 10when I first took apart and modified a compaq wayyyyy back when they were top diggy  dog.  I have more parts and screen then a bestbuy (not really but close) I work very hard at creating a globalized professional gaming organization or GPGO as its stock will probably be called and im the founder and creative mind behind it I believe gamers deserve a real and true open sport like football or soccer to enter it not all this exclusive Esport and mlg nonsense they’re simply just the foundation for what my project is and it’s eing globally funded hopefully from a couple more counties if they will just join the rest of the world in letting their citizens connect to the internet. But we’ll get as close as we can and reach them somehow. But I honestly don’t want to brag nor do I want attention but sadly I have to accept that a bunch of eyes and a lot of capital and venture capitalist are depending on me to show results and it’s not that I’m nervous because I know it’s bullet proof, but because I know that there’s gonna be someone or someone’s corporations wiped off the face of the earth and I hope they will accept my agreement for a hostile take over of their market that or I’ll just have to let them fall, 😞  I wish my dream didn’t and life long goal didn’t involve making someone else broke but I can’t stop now it’s to far into the project and I worry about them they are stubborn and hard headed and won’t listen to reason. I don’t know what to do? 

Level 7

Sorry but when I first heard the saying “it’s lonely at the top” I didn’t think it would be true. I also don’t want to be recognized or quoted on this I don’t mind it. Eing hear but I don’t want news or tv stations aware of my project then I’ll have cameras and questions to answer and I don’t want fame I just want the world to be a happier place. I see so much sadnes I feel compelled to do something to help it.