scoutomar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

After adding a missing place, It is not shown in Map

After adding a missing place, It is not shown in Map. I have received a mail that "

Success
Based on your suggestion, the listing for আনন্দ বেকারী has been added to the map."

But this is not shown in Map 
19 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: After adding a missing place, It is not shown in Map

Hi Omar,

Thanks for adding places to Google Maps, but you have to be patient.

Places you add won't show up immediately, Google needs time to add it which takes somewhere in between a few hours to a day.

Hope this helped,

~Jasper

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi Omar,

Thanks for adding places to Google Maps, but you have to be patient.

Places you add won't show up immediately, Google needs time to add it which takes somewhere in between a few hours to a day.

Hope this helped,

~Jasper

Level 2

I've made edits to some local places and I've noticed those do take effect within hours or a day.  Yet I'm having the same problem as Omar when creating a new place that is missing. Weeks later and they don't show up yet.

Level 7

Same here, weeks have gone by and there is no marker, but the link I got via email shows it.

Level 9

@RickNick @scoutomar @cadeh Yeah I had the same problem, but if you can fill all the fields(contact info, few photos etc) when you submit a new place it would make it quicker for acceptance.

Level 7

In my case the additions were immediately accepted. Then I got an email confirming it.

I think the other two have experienced the same issue. After approval and confirmation email, weeks later and no marker.

Level 5

Hi

I have the same issue and it's been more than a day. What can I do? 

Thanks

Level 7

It ended up taking about 3 weeks for some of my approved additions to show up.

Level 6

Yes I’ve added locations had confirmations and Emails accepting. Nothing ever appears on maps.

Level 4

i'm also face same problem, i added new places 3 months ago but its not showing in map.when i open  map with same id its showing all places .but i used another id its not showing ........Why??????