TrentSchneider's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

After The Hunt Taxidermy Ron Levin How Do I STOP A Business From REMOVING My HONEST Reviews, Pics?

How Do I STOP A Business From REMOVING HONEST Reviews and Pictures?

After The Hunt Taxidermy Ron Levin of Beach Park Illinois REMOVES HONEST Reviews and Pictures from my Google reviews.

I'll post the picture of the eye so you know what you are looking for. This would be the last trophy buck Ron Levin of After The Hunt Taxidermy will ever touch of mine!This  is the last trophy buck Ron Levin of After The Hunt Taxidermy will ever touch of mineThis is the last trophy buck Ron Levin of After The Hunt Taxidermy will ever touch of mineThis  is the last trophy buck Ron Levin of After The Hunt Taxidermy will ever touch of mineThis is the last trophy buck Ron Levin of After The Hunt Taxidermy will ever touch of mine

Beach Park, IL, USA
2 comments
Level 4

Wall Of Whitetails Taxidermy 5 STAR Favorable Reviews REMOVED

Favorable reviews from my NEW taxidermist Wall Of Whitetails Taxidermy  Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Keep Getting Removed.

Can Misleading taxidermists get others favorable reviews removed? 
Level 4

Re: Wall Of Whitetails Taxidermy 5 STAR Favorable Reviews REMOVED

I believe its a disservice to potential customers when they can not see the TRUTH about Ron Levin and what he did to my deer cap after I told him just give me the tanned hide i no longer can trust him to do my taxidermy on a trophy whitetail buck shoulder mount! 23553276_received_340551636350142.jpeg