Boatman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Adding photos without writing a review?

Is it possible to add photos (still receiving points from it) without writing a review?

Ive tried it ofcourse but Im having a different response compared to adding photos together with a review. 

How does it work? Do I get the views, points and all the fame anyway? Sometimes I just want to upload some photos without writing anything.. 

Stockholm, Sverige
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Adding photos without writing a review?

I now see it works with the views. Wonder if same goes with points (+5 per photo)?

Damn, I feel like a greedy kid writing this 😂 

Connect Moderator

Sure @Boatman, if you click on the details of a place on Google Maps and then go to the photo section, there will be an icon suggesting you to add photos. And if there are no photos yet, look in the texts on the details page, there will also be an "add a photo" option (that is one of my personal favorites: add the 1st photo on maps for a place, see this Idea I posted in the Idea Exchange section)

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Hi @Boatman

Yes,you can upload photo without writing review. You can write review when you wish. And you also get points for uploading photos.

View of photos depends how many people's watched your photos.

And if you write review more than 200 characters you got 21 points and with upload of single photo 5 points per photo and you got total 26 points.