FantomI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Add new category

hello back, both translations are OK, we have the same issue in Slovakian language. so you say that there is no linking from mobile Maps to a "pharmacy"? can be an issue of primary translations. in Sk version we have the "Pharmacy" as the primary translation, and "Drug Store" as an alternative one, even in mobile Maps. if I get a direct contact to HR-translation team, will let you know. I'm solving Slovakian mistakes with a Googler dedicated for Sk translations directly - that's the best way how to manage this, as we can consult different types of translations if needed ... PS: what "file" did you mention above?

@VlL wrote:

BTW - Just looked into types of categories Ljekarna (HR) - is translated into Drug Store (EN), and there is no translation for Pharmacy in linked file -

Category pharmacy has symbol for itself and drug store has symbol of shopping bag...

Level 10

https://goo.gl/75y63A

@TomášJ wrote:

... PS: what "file" did you mention above?

Level 10

If You have contact with anyone from translation team, there is quite pretty list of Categories that might be included and I'm not seeing them in Business list - Most common - "Caffe Bar" Cafe that has a license for beverage etc. As well as "Cafe Bar & Night Club", as Cafe Bars have legal limitation of working hours until 11PM or 12 AM, business opens at the same premises Night Club with working hours after midnight till late AM's.