FantomI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Add new category

Hi, guys I was trying to add a missing pharmacy but i found that there is not pharmacy category to select. what should I do.

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Add new category

just a temporary system glitch. the category is there again (En). in my language (Sk) has been there all the time.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Level 5

Thank you for the link. I found the pharmacy as category but here is the screenshot from my phone. I am from Montenegro.

https://goo.gl/photos/wBwmaygXsrkfQNFc9

Level 10

Sorry, my category list file does'nt cover Montenegro (international code MNE?).

I think that the support for SV in Montenegro is still in the first phases, so maybe there is something wrong in the categories.

Hope that someone as like as @GusMoreira could help you more.

Level 5

MNE right.

Level 8
Solution

just a temporary system glitch. the category is there again (En). in my language (Sk) has been there all the time.

Level 10

Croatia... missing Pharmacy since few days ago... was there before...

Level 8

"Ljekarna" is there, just checked it a while ago ...

@VlL wrote:

Level 10

Hy that would be the right translation, but I'm using GM mobile with English front end and "pharmacy" is unavailable when changing from "health" -
 only "physician", "pharmaceutical company", "pharmaceutical lab" etc... no "pharmacy" on the list...

@TomášJ wrote:

"Ljekarna" is there, just checked it a while ago ...

@VlL wrote:

Level 10

BTW - Just looked into types of categories Ljekarna (HR) - is translated into Drug Store (EN), and there is no translation for Pharmacy in linked file -

Category pharmacy has symbol for itself and drug store has symbol of shopping bag...