Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Account suspended..

Hello.. @today one of my LG friend called me and told me that his account has been suspended  he told me that when he login at local guides connect it shows his account suspended..  Can anyone tell me how can i help himh .. @deepakjhic @GeorgesHR@ @JeslynL@LucioV

Level 7

Re: Account suspended..

Hi @mSiDDHARTHA  The following link is a post that detailed possible causes of violations and solution to lift ban. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/td-p...

Cheers!

Charles

Level 8

I think it is because some unauthorized or spam activities done by him .Follow the guideline while using map contributing. 

Level 8

In my knowledge, Google administrators will suspend accounts those are simply spamming, posting sexual or explicit materials, creating violations etc.

@mSiDDHARTHA

Connect Moderator

Hola @mSiDDHARTHA, todo lo que comentaron aquí en este hilo es lo correcto. Sigue lo indicado en el link, lo recomendado es que, se contacte por Facebook o Twitter en forma privada, y en forma privada le responderán sobre su caso en particular.

Pero por definición cualquiera de nosotros que postee publicidad de negocios en Connect o publique fotos  inadecuadas en Google Maps es probable que sea expulsado del programa, comparto por las dudas las Reglas del programa Local Guides

Saludos Farid

Level 8

@FaridTDF@JustinAlex@antosmaman@Charleybaits@LucioV thanks to all for your kind suggestions...I have informed my friend that what steps he should take...

Regards.

Siddhartha M.

Level 1

local guide account suspended

I am writing from this account since my original account has been suspended without any warning or intimation. I am a very active contributor and I am currently at level 8. After researching a lot I guess I found out the reason - duplicate photos uploaded. Sometimes when I upload photos I get server connection error. I try uploading till the error disappears. In the process I see that the photos have been uploaded multiple times. I am really interested to be a part of the local guides program. Please contact me for further details.

Level 10

Re: local guide account suspended

Hi @RajeevPoduval you should talking with Google Moderators to solve it

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: local guide account suspended

@RajeevPoduval Please refer to Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? and reach out accordingly via the various channels listed in the post. Meanwhile, we ask that you close this account right away as by creating multiple accounts to bypass restrictions, you are violating the Local Guides program rules.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.