Peppe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Access at Trusted forum?

Good afternoon 🙂

I became a photographer certificate last week.

Why, I can not access the private forum of Street View and my name does not appear on the list of Trusted Photographers?

Many thanks for the answer, a hug.

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Access at Trusted forum?

Hi @Peppe i will reply in public, so it will help other people.

Along with the recent changes in SV|T program, the former staff is not able to support additional users on the official forum.

The new SV|T certified photographers may ask help in the support center or using the other support tools, as maps forum.

In Italiano:

Con i recenti cambiamenti nel programma, non siamo in grado di supportare utenti aggiuntivi che quindi non verranno aggiunti al nostro forum.
I nuovi certificati posso ricevere aiuto tramite il centro assistenza oppure utilizzando gli altri strumenti di supporto disponibili, come il forum di maps.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Peppe you could have to wait up to 2 weeks to all the process to end. Have you already accepted the proposal to start to work as SV|T in SV App? Have you already received the email with the request to fill up the form?

Level 8

@LucioV

Yes, I received the form and I filled the fields.
Thanks for your response, you've been very helpful!

Level 8

Hello  @LucioV ,

Google has not yet enabled me to functions. Is there a way to contact the staff?

Thankyou 🙂 

Level 10

Hi @Peppe no, sorry, no public channel. You will have to wait.

Meanwhile, if you send me in a private message the email which you are using for SV|T program i will forward your request to the staff.

Level 8

@LucioV Thanks for your help!!

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Peppe i will reply in public, so it will help other people.

Along with the recent changes in SV|T program, the former staff is not able to support additional users on the official forum.

The new SV|T certified photographers may ask help in the support center or using the other support tools, as maps forum.

In Italiano:

Con i recenti cambiamenti nel programma, non siamo in grado di supportare utenti aggiuntivi che quindi non verranno aggiunti al nostro forum.
I nuovi certificati posso ricevere aiuto tramite il centro assistenza oppure utilizzando gli altri strumenti di supporto disponibili, come il forum di maps.

Hope it helps.