DibyayanC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Popular Place Has Been Renamed, Moved - A Potential Spam Activity

Place: Nizam's Restaurant, Kolkata

Now this has been renamed as "Agarwal Packers And M0vers Kolkata", location moved, phone number changed and a fake website added and business claimed.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
51 comments
Level 8

A serious screw up created a mess here

1503954877284_948.png

If you look at the name , its called Jagannath temple from Agara ,Bangalore 

The problem is clear if you refer the screenshot 

Jagannath temple is categorized as a moving service 

See address field , its a practical screw up , the original address is 24th main Agara , Bangalore 102

If you can see the mini map , the entire plot of land is occupied by this temple alone , so there is no space for a moving service to be established 

If you can see the user uploaded photos , it will be related to temples , not moving services(there will be images of them , because an website is added now which collets ages from that site and its polluting here)

Please , revert this change , this place is famous , you can see there are 200+ user uploaded photos

Level 8

Re: A serious screw up created a mess here

Connect Moderator

Re: A Popular Place Has Been Renamed, Moved - A Potential Spam Activity

This user is most spammer in India I've seen many places in Gujarat this user Edit another business and added his spam edit Agraval peckers and movers. @DibyayanC

Community moderator please ban this user 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Yes, one of the popular restaurant of Kolkata's Name, Place, Official Website, Location and also the Phone No has been changed since yesterday evening.

Please take a look of it as soon as possible @Google_Local_Guide... Otherwise the people will be misguided..

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Agarwal+Packers+And+M0vers+Kolkata/@22.5538221,88.3543434,17z/da...

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL,

Please advice what we LGs can do when we discover Spam Edits / Claimed Business like this.

Level 9

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe 

@DibyayanC @YK1001 @Arnab @NareshDarji absolutely fake listing. Check it out people give him 4 to 5 🌟 ratings and wrote "very nice kabab and meal. I can't understand how a packer and mover can sell kabab and meal. 

@GusMoreira

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@deepakjhic

Have you missed the first post... Popular restaurant listing was renamed to movers...

I had similar experience, but not such blatant misuse of Maps...

Store-owner claimed the mall ... Only report to GMB helped...

Level 10

I'm reporting packers and movers all around India since months, but seems an hard to fight plague.

Level 10

Re: A serious screw up created a mess here

@DibyayanC

@GopinathM

@YK1001

https://goo.gl/ZSGkwN

Looks like same SPAM creator