JorgeC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Turismo Comunitario!

Como sería que nos pongamos de acuerdo en apoyar proyectos de estadia Turistica en lugares que no se visitan regularmente,

actualmente trabajo en apoyar esfuerzos de desarrollo entre personas de escasos recursos en El Slavador. 

Entre ellos cabe mencionar: Programa Acuicola Familiar, Una Escuela Caprina asi como el establecimiento de una Escuela Vocacional en este municipio.

Si tienen algunas ideas me interesa aprender cosas nuevas para lograr este sueño, hagamos que el Sueño Americano suceda en TODA AMERICA y asi evitamos la muerte de tanta personas que con buenas intensiones van tras ese sueño y mueren por el.

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Turismo Comunitario!

Hi @JorgeC, looks like it's your first post, so welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Connect is a community platform where members from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. So be sure to explore the many boards to check out what others are talking about at the moment. 

Since you are new, allow me to share with you some tips about using Connect that you may find helpful:

• Search the community before posting a question. Someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates. 
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon. 
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (yours or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.

I hope these information has been helpful! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.