Guadarev's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Selfies en Google Maps?

He visto que hay muchas fotografías personales de rostro y las personas las suben a Google Maps, como ahora es mucho más fácil, cualquiera puede subir contenido.

Realmente Google permite estar fotografías molestas, porque nos encontramos buscando sitios interesantes y solo encontramos muchos rostros.

6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Selfies en Google Maps?

Hi @Guadarev,

Thanks for sharing your concerns.  A selfie is typically not the best representation of any location on Google Maps and even if you are there taking the selfie, it may not adhere to Google Maps contributed content policy if the location depiction is unclear, thus making these photos subject to removal. A selfie or a photo where you are posing in front of a place are typically OK if the photo has a very clear and obvious depiction of the place.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Thank you @BruceDM

Level 8

Hi @BruceDM

Where can I report a Local Guide, that posts hundreds of low quality photos, often taken as photo series of one scene, or makes photos of other anonymous people (privacy concerns)?

I have noticed one user in my city - a new one - that posts many content on Google Maps with a very poor quality.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MattiG,

I will send you a private message with instructions on reporting content.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

I belong to a small village. Many people there have started uploading personal photos, videos, selfies on google maps. Do I have to report each photo individually including my email address or is there any other way?

Level 10

Buenas a todos.

Creo que debería incluirse una opción al subir las fotos a Google Maps donde detectará las caras de las personas y pudieras difuminar las caras, esta función esta implementada en Google Street Viuw, te detecta las caras de las personas cuando subes una fotografia 360.

Que parece incrementar esta mejora.

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.