XUGUZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pasar puntos de local guides a otra cuenta

Hola,

Soy local guide nivel 8 , sin embargo tengo mis puntos, fotos y reviews con una cuenta de correo que va a ser desactivada. Mi pregunta es ¿hay forma de pasar estos puntos a otra cuenta de correo para no perder todo el trabajo que he realizado en local guides?

Gracias

México
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pasar puntos de local guides a otra cuenta

Hola @XUGUZ, no hay manera de pasar esos puntos de una cuenta a otra cuenta. 😕

Por otro lado te recomiendo que cambies el avatar, no puedes utilizar logos de Google, para uso personal, en este caso el logo de Google Street View 🙂

Saludos Farid 

Level 8

Transfer points, reviews, photos new email

Hello, my actual google local guide email will be shut down , how can i transfer photos, reviews, points earned to a new account?

Thanks

Level 9

Re: Transfer points, reviews, photos new email

Hello @XUGUZ,

According to local guide program "Contributions to Google Maps must originate from a single Google account to count towards benefits and cannot be transferred between owned accounts."

You can find more information here in this link.

Hope this help. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@XUGUZ Don't mind me asking why your gmail account would be shut down? Was that a company email that is owned by the company? Maybe you could negotiate with the company to keep your existing email if that is a possibility. Because Local Guides program is really a personal contribution rather than from a company.

If all else fails, you may want to use Google Takeout https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout to back up all your old photos etc.

What @deepakjhic said is correct, we can't transfer between accounts. 

Connect Moderator

@XUGUZ,  @StephenAbraham @deepakjhic have already ask you to provide more details to your statement:

@XUGUZ wrote:

Hello, my actual google local guide email will be shut down , how can i transfer photos, reviews, points earned to a new account?

Thanks

Could you be more specific so we can figure out next steps on how to proceed with you?  Your Local Guide account is normally tied to the email you use for your overall Google account.  Without telling me your email address that is at issue, what do you mean by your "actual google local guide email will be shutdown?"  Did you receive an email the Local Guides Team?

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Dear @XUGUZ, your question have already been replyed in here, more than a month ago.

To avoid you to receive replies in different places, I am merging your actual post with the first one.

Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Thanks for your attention

Ermes