FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Hilo para los Local Guides de Uruguay

Hola a todos!

En vista de que tenemos muchos Local Guides de Uruguay 🇺🇾, en lugar de tener decenas de hilos con saludos o presentaciones o búsqueda de gente de por allí, he creado este hilo para que las conversaciones estén más localizadas y sean más fáciles de encontrar.

Comunidad Local Guides Activa

Local Guides de Uruguay

https://plus.google.com/communities/115027267514185018058

IMG_2297.PNG

Uruguay
114 comments
Level 8

Hi from Uruguay!

Hello, I'm Alvaro from Montevideo, Uruguay

Do you know where Uruguay is located? If no don't worry! Google maps and all our contributions to local guides can help you! (also a couple month ago we got the visit of the street view car!)

I'm a level 4 local guide, I love to take photos of nature and visit new "hard to get" places.

If you visit or ar planing to visit Uruguay feel free to contact me and we can eat a Chivito together! 😉

Level 3

Visita de guias

Hay visitas de guias locales e internacionales a uruguay??

Level 2

Re: Hi from Uruguay!

Hola from the Southern U.S., Alvaro!

It's great to see a Uruguayan on here.  I have been very much wanting to move to your beautiful country, but I have a question.  I know that your Spanish has strong Italian in it as well, as Argentina does, but I'd like to know if you know of anyplace online that might be a good source to learn the dialect?  I'm very interested in learning, just don't has an idea where to start.  I have a couple of years before my college is over, and I'd like to try to learn as much as I can.

I look forward to seeing your photos and guides for Montevideo.  Do you ever

@AlvaroA wrote:

Do you know where Uruguay is located? If no don't worry! Google maps and all our contributions to local guides can help you! (also a couple month ago we got the visit of the street view car!)

I'm a level 4 local guide, I love to take photos of nature and visit new "hard to get" places.

If you visit or ar planing to visit Uruguay feel free to contact me and we can eat a Chivito together! 😉

go to Punta del Estes or Punta del Diablo to take photos?

Level 5

Hola Alvaro! tambien estoy en Uruguay, aunque soy Venezolano residenciado en el pais, he logrado generar puntos con Montevideo.. saludos!

cjaime
Level 8

I had the pleasure of visiting and working in Montevideo a few years ago - it's an absolutey beautiful place!!! Incredibley friendly, delicious food, and the mate!!! So good! I'd love to visit again, but the flights to your beautiful country from the United States...are long! 🙂

Level 2

Que tal alvaro!!! Yo también ando en la misma, esta muy linda toda esta movida, arriba y suerte!

Level 8

Les invito a conocer Uruguay

Uruguay Natural 

Uruguay is a South American country known for its verdant interior and beach-lined coast. The capital, Montevideo, revolves around Plaza , once home to a Spanish citadel. It leads to Ciudad Vieja (Old City), with art deco buildings, colonial homes and Mercado del Puerto, an old port market with many steakhouses. La Rambla, a waterfront promenade, passes fish stalls, piers and parks.

Level 8

@AlvaroA wrote:

Hola soy de Maldonado!

Level 4

Good to meet another guide from Uruguay.  There is so much that isn't yet on the map, I find myself busy when I'm out and about.

Being new Googe Maps is helping me learn my way around my new country and new city, Minas.  I also need to go to the capital of my state a lot which is Maldonado.

I've noticed that maps is often several blocks of with the street number, and when I'm on foot that can be frustrating.  

My photos get lots of views, so I know I'm helping other people and I like that.