Level 7

Re: Local Guide Colombia

Hágale, vamos

Level 6

Que tal un grupo de WhatsApp en Santander Colombia

Si existe por favor me agregan, si no pues armemoslo. [Redacted]

Former Google Contributor

Re: Que tal un grupo de WhatsApp en Santander Colombia

Hello @PortalesA, I redacted your personal information from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting. Thank you so much!

Level 6

Re: Hilo para los Local Guides de Colombia

Hola @FaridTDF, muy buena la idea de tener un espacio para esta región, de esta forma podemos tener una colaboración mas eficiente

Connect Moderator

Re: Hilo para los Local Guides de Colombia

Gracias @wilmercity, está bueno que puedan contar con un espacio particular para ustedes, de todas maneras hay que sentirse libre para ir por todos los tableros 👍😀🍀

saludos Farid

Level 7

Re: Haciendo el trabajo en Colombia

Deberiamos hacer mas grande la comunidad de local guides de esta región. Sur de colombia 🇨🇴 

Level 7

Hola

Saludos desde la Ciudad de Pasto.

Level 7

Hola cómo está?

Cómo le ha ido en Google maps?

Level 6

local guides

Are there any local guides in Bogota Colombia South America?

Former Google Contributor

Re: local guides

Hi @chela and welcome to Connect!

There are a lot of Local Guides in Colombia. The best thing you can do it to search for Colombia or the specific area, like for example Bogota, to see conversations happening here in Connect around those areas. Feel free to check this post for better understanding how to search the community.

Just for your information, I have moved your post to the Colombian thread as it is more appropriate in this part of the forum.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!