FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Saludos y Conexiones

Good morning Dear Friends, many greetings from Bogotá DC Colombia, I have just summoned the First Photographic Night Tour of Bogotá, all those who wish can contact me at My email account [REDACTED] the ideal is that it is a mixed group, that we are in pairs regardless of the type of relationship, the important thing is that we go together and enjoy Bogotá Nocturna, if you wish, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter as:[REDACTED] Follow me on my official website and say: "I LIKE" facebook.com /[REDACTED] or contact me by Messenge r[REDACTED]  you can also follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HAMIDBOLIVARA @HAMIDBOLIVAR or WhatsApp: [REDACTED]

Connect Moderator

Re: Saludos y Conexiones

Hola @HAMIDBOLIVAR, buen venido al tablón en Español, te comento que en Connect no compartimos los Mail y los teléfonos en forma pública, para eso existen los Mensages privados.

Por otro lado te invito a que  Organiza tu Quedada aquí, así queda registrada en Connect 

saludos farid 

Level 9

Re: Hilo para los Local Guides de Colombia

Hola a todos los Local Guides de Colombia!

Aquí los invito a que se unan a la  comunidad de Local Guides de Pereira ingresando a este link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110346900782594189246

y la comunidad de Local Guides del Eje Cafetero Colombia, ingresando a este link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102590778674652653142

Compartamos la magia de esta región colombiana !

Nos vemos por la zona cafetera de Colombia!

Buena vibra,

Mapu

Level 1

Gaby5

Hola soy local guide soy nueva soy de Manabí Pedernales y vivo en la provincia del Oro

Former Google Contributor

Re: Gaby5

Hello @Gaby5 and welcome to Connect!

Welcome to Connect! Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
    • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
    • If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides
    • In Share Your Photos & Discoveries, you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys
    • When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them.

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Connect Moderator

Re: Comunidad Localidad USME Bogotá

Que buena noticia @Realvanargoz, cruzamos los dedosmóara que pronto se te unan otros Local Guides a tu Comunidad. 👍🍀

Connect Moderator

Re: Googlemaps

Que linda foto @Diegohurtadomejia, cuéntanos ✍️ un poco más de este lugar tan lindo. 👍🙂

saludos Farid

Level 3

Hilo para los Local Guides de Colombia

En este caso voy buscando personal especialmente en Cartago

Level 4

Re: Hilo para los Local Guides de Colombia

Local guide de Villavicencio y el Meta

Level 7

Re: Guía local nueva en Bogotá -

Hola Buenos dias,

Soy LVL7, si deseas ayuda con algunos tips por favor escribe por HangOut. Puede que demore en conestar ya que por labores de mi trabajo suelo viajar de vez en cuando.

Slds,

Jorge Ruiz

ArticArts ha escrito:

Hola, hace  una semana comencé con ser Local Guide, y ya he leído varios posts con tips y recomendaciones, sin embargo quisiera saber si hay alguien de Colombia para que me brinde apoyo y recomendaciones en como mejoramos aquí, y si es posible realizar colaboraciones.