Re: Help me !

what is your problem sir
Level 7

Make Google earn money for map

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RajmohanK, allow me to share some information that may be helpful to you:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 1

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

hi i am sunil from blue ocean tours and travel from Goa. 

Level 9

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

Google Local Guide only for Them who love his country, the people of that country, who wants to introduce the valuable or most beautiful picture

to the world....! there is no any way to make money from LG but have some scope of benefit by it...

Please follow the link & see the details...  https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6281793?hl=en&ref_topic=6281797

At last > I love my country, I love my people of my country, So, I want to work with this platform only to introduce my country to the world...!

Thanks !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 1

history of mandar

How to earn much money in present

Level 8

Re: history of mandar

Hi @ManojKumarM Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce -Yourself-March 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 7

Re: Money

No

Anonymous
Not applicable

¿Can I earn money collaborating with google?

¿Pay for work? Google earns a lot of money, but ask contributing free of charge. ¿Can I earn money collaborating with google?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ganar dinero por colaborar con Google

¿Pagan por trabajar? Google gana mucho dinero, pero piden que contribuyas sin cobrar. Google cobra por todo, ¿por qué no pagan?

¿Puedo ganar dinero colaborando con google ?