dajona7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Crear/Editar un sitio dentro de un Centro Comercial

Hola colegas.

Visitando una ciudad, me encontré que al entrar a un centro comercial llamado City Plaza, la app de Google Maps me envió una notificación para visualizar la guía de locales comerciales del sitio, pero solo listaba un lugar (el cine). Me dió curiosidad y me di cuenta que en la información del sitio, además de la dirección, dice que se encuentra DENTRO del Centro Comercial. ¿Cómo se hizo esto? ¿Cómo puedo indicar que los sitios que hay allí creados en Maps, hacen parte del Centro Comercial como tal y así aparezcan en la "guía" del Centro Comercial?

Este es el sitio: https://goo.gl/maps/qQHCRHkzYit

Captura de pantalla de la información del sitioCaptura de pantalla de la información del sitio

Envigado - Antioquia, Colombia
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Crear/Editar un sitio dentro de un Centro Comercial

Yo he visto que cuando visitas una plaza comercial te manda la opción de modificar el "directorio" de la plaza.

Level 8

En donde te sale esa opcion @Francisco-RS?

Porque yo he querido hacerlo en los lugares donde vivo y no lo he podido lograr 😕

Level 8

Cuando visitas una tienda de un centro comercial, aparece la notificación, no he encontrado como modificar esos lugares, y cuando agregas un lugar con la misma dirección del centro comercial, despues en la parte de "contestar preguntas" te hace la "pregunta" este lugar se encuentra dentro de x plaza.

Al menos eso he notado

Level 8

How add places in Commercial Center

After a post in the Spanish section, I'm going to ask why maybe someone has the answer because I have the same question, how can we add places within a shopping center?

Level 10

Re: How add places in Commercial Center

That's not problem to add places in shopping centers when they have their special name, location and phone number. Just use "Add a missing place" and enter complete info of the place you want to add. Also notice to put the marker at the most accurate place, center of the geometrical shape of the occupied area by a business.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

@Amiran wrote:

That's not problem to add places in shopping centers when they have their special name, location and phone number. Just use "Add a missing place" and enter complete info of the place you want to add. Also notice to put the marker at the most accurate place, center of the geometrical shape of the occupied area by a business.

Just adding something to this good answer: if the mall has got indoor mapping with multifloor option (you can easily see if there are buttons for selecting the floor), take care to choose the correct floor to add your business 😉

Level 8

Level 5

Rif.: How add places in Commercial Center

I confirm, it's very simple if the mall has the internal mapping, Just use the Add Missing Place features.

I added a lot of shops in Carrefour mall in Marcon (Venice) Italy.

Andrea

Francisco-RS ha scritto:

After a post in the Spanish section, I'm going to ask why maybe someone has the answer because I have the same question, how can we add places within a shopping center?

Andrea Scantamburlo - Local Guides
Level 8

LucioV ha escrito:

@Amiran wrote:

Just adding something to this good answer: if the mall has got indoor mapping with multifloor option (you can easily see if there are buttons for selecting the floor), take care to choose the correct floor to add your business 😉

@LucioV But how you can add the option for "multifloor" because we cant see that option. 

NirajBhusal ha escrito:

Hello @Francisco-RS you can use this link regarding adding places in Google Maps.

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6320846?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

@NirajBhusal I think this is the link for add a normal place, but when you add a place I cant see the option to add "inside" the market 

andreascanta ha escrito:

I confirm, it's very simple if the mall has the internal mapping, Just use the Add Missing Place features.

I added a lot of shops in Carrefour mall in Marcon (Venice) Italy.

Andrea

Francisco-RS ha scritto:

@andreascanta How can you see or add the internal mappin to the "town center" for example: Example of Commercial Center