CésarParga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: introduccion al programa

Hola @JordanaQ, bien venida a Connect, y en particular al tablero en español donde ya somos muchos. Te pasó el enlace para que pases por la Comunidad de Buenos Aires 

https://plus.google.com/communities/104663946651556708842?iem=1

Si deseas sumarte, allí encontrarás unos 523 miembros 

un gran saludo y esperamos y s aportes por aquí o por la Comunidad de Buenos Aires 

saludos Farid

Level 5

Primer post

Hola mi nombre es Juan .. vivo en Argentina, Santa Fe y me gusta mucho Ser un guia local, de saludoss

Level 1
Level 1

COSTA DEL SOL: LOCAL GUIDES

Buen día

Intereasado en contactar personalmente con Local Guides residentes en Costa del Sol para intercambiar experiencias como guías culturales

Saludos

Fernando

[REDACTED]

Former Google Contributor

Re: COSTA DEL SOL: LOCAL GUIDES

Hi @FG,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.  Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Just a quick reminder:  please don't share personal information (including email and telephone number) on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. This is why I redacted your email address in the post. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Former Google Contributor

Re: Primer post

Bienvenido @Juancruzfeer!

Tenemos un tablón en español, por si te resulta más interesante (el tablón en el que escribiste es de una actividad que ya pasó, así que te lo moveré ahí). En este tablón verás que puedes presentarte y conocer otros Local Guides de habla hispana 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 2

Hola Todos reportando buen Clima en Bogota

Saludos  de Bogotá 

Level 3

Presentación

Hola mi nombres se Luismi, soy un chico de Sopela - Bizkaia, que le gusta todo lo relacionado con el mundillo tecnológico. Me gusta esto de ayudar a la comunidad como Local Guides.

Quería mandar un saludo a todos los Local Guides por el gran trabajo que realizáis.

Level 3

Comunicarme con Local Guide

Como puedo entrar en contacto directo con alguno de ustedes por favor. Estoy disponible para contribuir con fotografías y más. Solo necesito que me pongan objetivos a cumplir.

Agradezco su colaboración.

Marcos Sans.

Level 3

Hi

Hola soy nuevo en esto aunque ya he subido muchas fotos no se todavia muy bien de como manejarme en esto 

Level 10

Re: Hi

Buenos dias desde Londres!

Eye.jpg

Yo soy Local Guide de Estepona, en el sur de España.

Estepona - el Jardin de la Costa del Sol!

c figueroa 1.jpgc bermudez 1_Fotor.jpgc botica 3_Fotor.jpg

Y con todo tipo de fiestas y ferias!

ss25.jpgss15.jpgss19.jpg

feria 5.jpg

Y tu, @witzyC, de donde eres?

Saludos

Local Guide for Estepona, the town that thinks it's a garden, the Garden of the Costa del Sol.