BruderW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Was ist Tourmake und Viewmake?

Ich bekomme neuerdings Mails zu Tourmake bzw Viewmake. Ist das vertrauenswürdig und was bringt uns das?

11 comments
Level 8

Betreff: Was ist Tourmake und Viewmake?

Hab ich auch gerade eben bekommen.

tourmake.JPG

Level 7

Tourmake and Viewmake is an app that's supposedly now partnered up with google, also according to themselves, the only virtual tour app that works hand in hand with google maps.

I guess Tourmake grab your e-mail from listing of trusted photographers and then start to spam you.

Former Google Contributor

@PatricL @BruderW @Dragan360 @FaridTDF 

Trusted Photographer email addresses are publicly available on the Street View website and so are easily picked up for spam. I would encourage you to talk to the Street View team about this issue if it happens regularly. 

Level 8

@Corrie

Danke für die Info.

Was ist mit dieser Webseite GoThru ist diese Vertrauenswürdig?

Level 7

No worries @Corrie, you can unsubscribe from this newsletter.

It feels like a serious company until you see their webpage, feeling is buy buy buy our product, but I can't find one single price tag on page.

Companies that advertise in this way will never get any business from me.

If it was stated a clear price and what you pay for, that would be another thing.

For all LG out there, if you don't like mail from Tourmake or Viewmake, just unsubscribe.

Level 7

You have 5 Tourmake demos and 2 Viewmake demos for free as long as you pay the annual fee of €89

Then you pay €5 annually per tour for first year(if you want to keep on edit tour, it's same price per every year)

Second year you can pay €2.5 and keep ads away, but you're not able to edit tour.

Or you can have an ad bombardment of your tour and not pay anything second year.

Could be more hidden fees.

Level 8

Thanks for the information

Level 2

Re: Was ist Tourmake und Viewmake?

Hi! I'm using Tourmake and Viewmake since few weeks and it seems to be a reliable platform.  The pricing seems quite hard to understand but I had a chat with their assistant and she clarified me everything:

-  Viewmake desktop editor works with a private technology but also with Google since they have "Street View workflow ready

-  Tourmake is useful to add a navigation menu, hotspots, multimedia contents and some graphic customizations but is not free. The cost depends on the tour size and on the quantity of added hotspots

The publications on SV are free and unlimited but unfortunately very unclear...that's why maybe they work more and better with italian people.

I guess their technology at the moment it is the most advanced and efficient one and you can have a free trial by signing in with your Google account.

@BruderW wrote:

Ich bekomme neuerdings Mails zu Tourmake bzw Viewmake. Ist das vertrauenswürdig und was bringt uns das?

Level 7

@PatricL@BruderW@Dragan360

@PatricL wrote:

No worries @Corrie, you can unsubscribe from this newsletter.

It feels like a serious company until you see their webpage, feeling is buy buy buy our product, but I can't find one single price tag on page.

Companies that advertise in this way will never get any business from me.

If it was stated a clear price and what you pay for, that would be another thing.

For all LG out there, if you don't like mail from Tourmake or Viewmake, just unsubscribe.

I don't think so.

Tourmake prices are public on their website, and basically they just ask an annual fee for subscription, but publication on Street view are unlimited and free.