gürke0012017's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Türkiye

Merhaba Arkadaşlar,

ben Türkiyedeki veya Türkçe konuşan Local Guide lar ile Bağlantılı Ağı kurmak istiyorum.

Selamlar Gürke

ayrıca Almanca Konuşan arkadaşlar da benim ile bağkura bilir.

Türkei
25 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Türkiye

Hi @gürke0012017,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Great to have you here.

First of all, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides before posting. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides, too, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @gürke0012017,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Great to have you here.

First of all, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides before posting. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Don't forget to introduce yourself to your fellow Local Guides, too, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Thanks again and have fun with Local Guides!

Connect Moderator

Hallo und willkommen. Das hier ist das deutschsprachige Forum. Mit türkisch bist du hier leider falsch.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Hi @gürke0012017,

I have noticed you posted also a call to gather the Local Guides in Switzerland. Where is exactly your location? Are you looking for Swiss/Turkish Local Guides living in Switzerland? If you are a German speaker, you are more than welcome to post on this board in German.

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new February 2017 "Introduce Yourself" thread? And make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting :).  

Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Many thanks and please feel free to ask if you need anything else.

Level 8

Hallo LudwigB

Ich mache gerade meine ersten Erfahrungen auf diesem Portal. Ich bin in der Schweiz zu Hause aber auch mit der Türkei verwurzelt. Deshalb habe ich auch einen Türkischen aufruf gestartet, ich will mich mit gleichgesinnten vernetze. Wenn es später möglich ist auch Treffen Organisieren vielleicht hast du da auch mal lust mit uns in der Schweiz oder Türkei dich zu vernetzen...

Ich grüsse dich aus der wunderschönen Schweiz

Din Gürke ( G steht für Gökhan ürke für Türke) 😉

Level 8

Hallo MariaB

I have woken up in Switzerland and born but have my roots in Turkey. I was traveling a lot for my employers in France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Greece. I thank you for your help I have only been on the portal for several days. I do not have good English, so I translate it via google.ch.

Greetings your Gürke

Level 6

Türkiye için kurulmuş bir grup varmı yada kurmak için ne gerekiyor ise yardıma hazırım

@gürke0012 wrote:

Merhaba Arkadaşlar,

ben Türkiyedeki veya Türkçe konuşan Local Guide lar ile Bağlantılı Ağı kurmak istiyorum.

Selamlar Gürke

ayrıca Almanca Konuşan arkadaşlar da benim ile bağkura bilir.

Level 8

bin bei dir ::

korganli ibrahim
Level 8

Ynt: Local Guides Türkiye

Izmir için bağlantıda olalım..

Sevgilerle...

Gittiğimiz yere Güven götürürüz
Level 8

Ynt: Local Guides Türkiye

Merhaba karyenic

İzmire uğradığımda biryerlerde buluşalım...

selamlar Gürke34