FeverR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

German

Hallo ,ich bin recht neu hier bei Google Local Guide , und mir viel auf das der Englisch sprechende Anteil doch sehr groß ist 🙂 . Also hier meine Frage gibt es hier auch Deutsch sprechende Mitglieder ?

Hannover, Deutschland
19 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: German

Hello @FeverR and welcome.

You are in the right part of the forum to speak German. You can use the embedded translator setting it to German in order to understand the other conversations happening here in Connect. 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

@FeverR

Ja klar, du bist im Deutschen Teil, zu erkennen an der oberen Kategorieleiste.

kat.JPG

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FeverR,

1) To set your language for the posts, click on the translator bar here on the top right and choose German:

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 16.51.10.png

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Danke Dragan , bei mir war etwas bei der Übersetzung nicht richtig eingestellt , jetzt passt alles und jetzt bin ich Mal gespannt was man hier machen kann  , hab noch null Plan

Level 3

Betreff: German

Hier ist auf jeden Fall einer 🙂

lass uns den deutschsprachigen Anteil erhöhen

Level 10

I speak a very little German

Ich sprechen ein wenig Deutsch 

Level 10

Das Forum hier dient zum Austausch von Erfahrungen. Andere User helfen dir auch gern wenn du fragen hast. Weiterhin ist diese Plattform eine der wenigen Möglichkeiten direkt und persönlich mit Google in Kontakt zu treten.

Level 7

Und noch einer, der Deutsch spricht...! 😉

Herzliche Grüsse aus der Schweiz, Heinz.

Level 7

THX for your  answer , i speak a little bit English to 🙂 this was Here my First contact with Google in the whole world ,and i find Out  that the German Part realy little is 🙂

@RohithaF wrote:

@RohithaF wrote: