CebonxM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

local guide surabaya

kapan aa acara meet up di sektar surabaya, aku mau join nih... hehehhe selalu kudet soal hp lagi eror.

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: local guide surabaya

Hello  @CebonxM and a warm welcome in Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are glad you are here with us. Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with this:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Acara apa dulu donk....? Kalau aq siiih ok aja 

Level 6

@CebonxM wrote:

kapan aa acara meet up di sektar surabaya, aku mau join nih... hehehhe selalu kudet soal hp lagi eror.

@CebonxM wrote:

ayo bikin yuk

Level 5

saya sangat bertrimah kasih saran dan masukan yang anda berikan kepada kami

Level 8

2017 >> Bls: local guide surabaya

Local guide map your world week.jpg

Untuk para superstar Local Guide Kota SURABAYA!!

Jangan sampai ketinggalan!

Map Your World Week akan dimulai..

Pastikan datang

14 Maret - Stonehead (085732244448)

15 Maret - Pipe and Barrel (081333457518)

16 Maret - Bebek Pak Joss (081333457518)

Semua acara pukul 18.00 wib

Anda bisa bertemu dengan rekan penjelajah lainnya sekaligus mendukung bisnis lokal lewat kegiatan kelompok "foodcrawl" disini. Acara ini didukung oleh masing-masing lokasi sehingga tersedia free makanan, snack dan diskon 50%. Cukup datang, bawa gadgetmu untuk ambil gambar/video dan setidaknya sediakan budget 25ribu jikalau ingin memesan menu.

*Terbatas, konfirm ke no hp tiap lokasi

**Dokumentasi foodcrawl sebelumnya klik https://intip.in/foodcrawlsurabaya01