AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

My Local Guides T-shirt

-please tell me that after which level i will able to get the t shirt and the products from google for free

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hi @Deraismailkhan,

Welcome to Connect! I've merged your message with this topic. You can find your answer here:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

Since you are new to the community, here are some further tips about using Local Guides Connect:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. 
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

tshirt of local guides

How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google i reached 6+ level 

Connect Moderator

Re: tshirt of local guides

Hola @SameerBaadkar, por el momento no está ese beneficio disponible. 😌 lo siento mucho. Pero si para el caso puedes pasar por las oficinas de Google en San Francisco, es probable que allí puedas encontrar algunas de ellas 

Saludos Farid

Level 6

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

i reached level 6 where is my tshirt 

Re: tshirt of local guides

Hi @SameerBaadkar,

Just so you know, I've moved your message to the relevant discussion. As @FaridTDF already mentionned, this perk is no longer available. You can learn more about points, levels and perks in here.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Question

• How to get a uniform of local guide. I wanna that😄
Level 9

Re: Question

Hi @Ahmadfani17,

Please try searching before you start a new thread.

Here you can learn more about local guide t shirt. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

Re: Question

Hi @Ahmadfani17,

I wanted to let you know that I've merged you're post with this thread, as they are sharing the same topic.

Like @deepakjhic has mentionned, in here you'll find the answer to your question.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

T-shirt Local Guide

Setelah menunggu beberapa waktu akhirnya tiba juga hadiah dari google #localguide

P_20180207_165404_BF.jpg

Terima kasih atas kejutan manisnya 

Reody Rustam