PaDeSSo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: MOTIVASI SEORANG LOCAL GUIDES

@RahmatHarmanP

Saya juga ada keinginan bisa menghadiri meet up Jakarta, ingin mendengar cerita cerita dari teman teman Jakarta.

Pertemuan kita di meet up World Wide  foodcrawl Sate Maranggi selalu membekas di hati saya. Sangat berterima kasih sekali anda dan @SuhandiWidjaja berkenan hadir di meet up dimaksud.

Walau hanya beberapa jam tapi kita banyak sekali diskusikan mengenai Local Guides baik itu secara umum maupun secara khusus.

Diskusi yang sangat bermanfaat dalam memotivasi dan menambah inspirasi dalam berkontribusi.

Semoga di lain waktu saya bisa mengunjungi Jakarta dan bertemu rekan rekan Jakarta Local Guides yang sangat super dan aktif.

Salam kontribusi

Level 9

Ma Sha'A Allah Ma Sha'A Allah 

@AgoesSantosa , @PaDeSSo @FachryMyID

One day i will be in Photo with guys 😁😊

Amen 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA Thank you, I am proud and happy if we meet someday. I have meet so many best Local Guides around me. They are nice people and inspiring me.

@OSAMA wrote:

Ma Sha'A Allah Ma Sha'A Allah 

@AgoesSantosa , @PaDeSSo @FachryMyID

One day i will be in Photo with guys 😁😊

Amen 🙂

Amen, one day. 😊😊😊😊😊

Level 10

Terima kasih pak @AgoesSantosa untuk WarmWelcome dan motivasinya 

#senengbanget

Kalau dibilang ikhlas mungkin saya belum sampe tahap itu

Karena masih berharap reward nya. (Walaupun belum pernah make reward)

😁

Wow what a community 

No barrier between newbie and existing members.

In here, the only matters is how you contribute for the good of others.

Semangat  pak @AgoesSantosa untuk MUN 2 

Terima kasih @PaDeSSo untuk undangan nya masuk thread ini  

Level 6

Wah enak bisa kopdar.. menambah saudara... 

Level 8

@Ddimitra Benar sekali gak ada pembatas disini, kita semua sama sama Local Guides yang ingin berkontribusi dan bermanfaat bagi orang banyak.

@Ddimitrawrote:

Terima kasih pak @AgoesSantosa untuk WarmWelcome dan motivasinya 

#senengbanget

Kalau dibilang ikhlas mungkin saya belum sampe tahap itu

Karena masih berharap reward nya. (Walaupun belum pernah make reward)

😁

Wow what a community 

No barrier between newbie and existing members.

In here, the only matters is how you contribute for the good of others.

Semangat  pak @AgoesSantosa untuk MUN 2 

Terima kasih @PaDeSSo untuk undangan nya masuk thread ini  

Ditunggu kehadirannya di MUN 2

Level 8

@Mintarizal

Secara kebetulan saja kita ada waktu ke Bandung, senang bisa ketemu langsung dengan para Local GuIdes di Nusantara ini.

Kapan kita kopdar

Hahahaha

@Mintarizalwrote:

Wah enak bisa kopdar.. menambah saudara... 

Level 7

@AgoesSantosawrote:

@PaDeSSo

Thank you very much for your time, finally we can meet again in Bandung. I am very happy today we can meet and discussing a lot of how to become a good contributor. You and Bandung Local Guides very inspiring for me. Thank for @FachryMyID@Septarina_H@mifriz for attending too in our little meet up. You are very smart and nice. 

Keep spirit on mapping.

@OSAMA @NunungAfuah You wanna see who people I meet today? Theese some photos of us

From left to right, PadeSSo, me, Mifriz, Septarina Hadori and FachryFrom left to right, PadeSSo, me, Mifriz, Septarina Hadori and Fachry

Hai Local Guides Indonesia salam kontribusi dari Bandung Local GuidesHai Local Guides Indonesia salam kontribusi dari Bandung Local Guides

As a story about we are being a Local Guides are very happy. Happy and proud we can help many people about information places in maps. People can have a true and right informations the places they need to know in their destinations and traveling. 

We always talk and disscussing about how to contribute with good and right informations, passion and keep sharing our experience, too.

Thank to all LGs.

Best Regard

Agoes Santosa

u'r welcome. hopefully there is another chance to gather again with more people, more knowledge, and more wisdom 🙂

Level 7

@PaDeSSowrote:

Amazing, mr @AgoesSantosa, you can be anywhere, and now you arrived Bandung to meet us, I can't do what you've done, and thanks for Bandung Local Guides for warm welcome, @Septarina_H @FachryMyID an @mifriz

Weldone

🙂 and there was a good weather to meet up afterall. somehow it was really suprise me for @PaDeSSo to come. and what more? we're still meeting until the store closed hehehe

Level 8

@mifriz

Betul sekali, kita gak terasa mengobrol sampai toko tutup. Mungkin kalau tidak ada pekerjaan bisa sampai pagi saking asyiknya.

@mifrizwrote:

@PaDeSSowrote:

Amazing, mr @AgoesSantosa, you can be anywhere, and now you arrived Bandung to meet us, I can't do what you've done, and thanks for Bandung Local Guides for warm welcome, @Septarina_H @FachryMyID an @mifriz

Weldone

🙂 and there was a good weather to meet up afterall. somehow it was really suprise me for @PaDeSSo to come. and what more? we're still meeting until the store closed hehehe