Bhidyt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guides Bukittinggi

Local guides bukittinggi dan sekitarnya . Tingkatkan lagi kontribusinya . 

Agam, Sumatera Barat, Indonesia
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local guides Bukittinggi

Hi @Bhidyt and welcome to Connect!

The best tip I can give you in this case is to search the community. And if I'm not mistaken, @adingw is also a Local Guide situated in Bukittinggi. If you are interested in organizing a meet-up, you can learn more about how to do that in here.

Hope that this was helpful!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @Bhidyt and welcome to Connect!

The best tip I can give you in this case is to search the community. And if I'm not mistaken, @adingw is also a Local Guide situated in Bukittinggi. If you are interested in organizing a meet-up, you can learn more about how to do that in here.

Hope that this was helpful!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Halo bro, ayo kita kopdar. Let's to meet up and get some coffee in Bukittinggi 😄

Level 8

adingw menulis:

Halo bro, ayo kita kopdar. Let's to meet up and get some coffee in Bukittinggi 😄

Hi @adingw  ini adalah ide yang bagus.  

I'm so thrilled to see that you have joined forces. 🙂 Just so you know, there is a messaging system in place that you can use, if you want to share any private information: https://goo.gl/XmECzY.

Note: I have removed the solution from your post as only posts that have absolute answers should have accepted solutions. Learn more here.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Level 8

KlaudiyaG menulis:

I'm so thrilled to see that you have joined forces.

Saya sangat senang dengan motivasi yang anda berikan .

saya telah mencoba pergi ke link yang anda arahkan . dan sekarang saya tahu dan akan melakukan nya di lain waktu

terima kasih

salam

bhid

Level 8

Hello Bukit Tinggi 😊😊😊

Level 5

Hadir Om, mohon bimbingannya  

Level 8

@Rahmadhani