NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Lists] Tulisan Menarik dan Inspiratif Untuk Dibaca

Halo Indonesia Local Guides! 

Beberapa waktu belakangan saya punya waktu untuk membaca postingan di connect dan menemukan banyak sekali tulisan menarik yang di tulis oleh teman-teman Indonesia Local Guides yang sayang untuk dilewatkan. Misalnya;

Masih banyak lagi sepertinya tulisan menarik milik teman-teman Indonesia Local Guides lainnya yang perlu dibagi. Sila bagi linknya disini, dan sertakan sedikit informasi tentang isi tulisan itu. Boleh di ambil dari board manapun!

Saya tunggu list tulisan menariknya dari teman-teman Indonesia Local Guides. Jangan lupa baca What makes a good post? untuk tips menulis di connect yang baik 🙂

Salam, 

PS: Jangan lupa baca, dan beri kudos untuk tulisan yang menarik dan inspiratif! 

Indonesia Local Guides
8 comments
Level 9

Re: [Lists] Tulisan Menarik dan Inspiratif Untuk Dibaca

@NunungAfuah: I recently visited Indonesia and had a lovely time. For those of you who know me, I love being in the water, sometimes I think I'm a fish (or maybe a dolphin) but ended up with feet so I'm on land instead. Given my love for the water and how Indonesia is made up of 17 000+ islands, you can imagine that I spent a lot of time in the water.

I want to share with you and others one of the coolest places that I visited in Indonesia, it was near Gili Meno, one of the many islands off of Lombok. There is a really cool piece of underwater art.

I have written about my experience here!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Hi @Shirley, I remembered that time you came to Indonesia. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet you at that time. Me myself never go to Lombok, OMG! I hope someday I'll have a plan to see how beautiful beaches there! Thanks for sharing your experience here. 🙂

Cheers, 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Menyumbang sedikit, dari Kota Wisata Batu tercinta
Meet Up Nusantara 2017
Semangat, dedikasi, kerja keras para sahabat Local Guide yang memberikan hasil luar biasa.

Salam, Brian
Batu360, BLG, MLG, ILG

Connect Moderator

Terimakasih mas @br14n. Event itu memang luar biasa, sampai tidak bisa move on. LoL. 

Oh ya, mas @PaDeSSo bisa menambahkan list di bawah ini loh, kemarin sepertinya sudah menulis banyak di connect 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Nah ini post pertama sebagai connect moderator. Mantabbb... 

Connect Moderator

@BudionoS, lol. Belum ada yg nambah listnya 😁

Oh ya, link tulisan mas Budi tentang summit! Bagi linknya boleeeh 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

@NunungAfuah

Nice list, thank for sharing, for https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Bahasa-Indonesia/RECAP-WORLD-WIDE-FOOD-CRAWL-Bandung-Local-Gui...

I have nice memory in that meet up. Very amazing to reach the location.l, become a nice experience with Bandung Local Guides, meet nice peoples and others local guides, too.

Mr. @PaDeSSo Mr. @SuhandiWidjajaMr. @RahmatHarmanP and Mr. @SriSedono_id For the first time we meet up together.

Connect Moderator

Hi @AgoesSantosa, I do love the idea of the meet up, choosing the center meeting point for escalate many places where the members from is nice idea. You guys did awesome job. I love to see the vibe. 

Anyway, this post I made for listing all of the nice and interesting post made by Indonesia Local Guides. If you find interesting couple posts, please share the link here. It'll be interesting to make it in the one list. Feel free to share 🙂

Thank you, 

Nunu

Indonesia Local Guides