AndiBrata's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Lintas Komunitas

@RahmatHarmanP wrote:

keren Mas @AndiBrata @NunungAfuah semoga acara acara lintas komunitas seperti ini bisa dikembangkan di kota kota lain juga.

sedikit cerita Mba waktu itu kita juga pernah ketemuan dengan salah satu penyandang disabilitas, yang kebetulan ia adalah seorang "Tuna Netra" dan ia memperlihatkan bagaimana ia mempergunakan Aplikasi " Google Talkback untuk membaca pesan, melakukan navigasi dengan Google Mao untuk memesan ojek online dari kantor ke stasiun kereta " . Terenyuh melihat bagaimana rekan2 penyandang disabilitas bisa memanfaatkan secara optimal.... 

#Mapping4Good

Cerita yg sangat menarik mas @RahmatHarmanP, kita pernah membicarakan hal ini sebelumnya. Perihal kegiatan Local Guides yg more than usual, kayak bertemu langsung dengan penyandang disable/difable, misalnya. Mungkin tahun depan, ada kegiatan yg bisa diagendakan bersama teman-teman Local Guides di Indonesia, dimanapun berada, yg lebih "mengena" ke kehidupan sehari-hari. Oh ya, rewind video Local Guidenya jadi nggak nih? Ayuk! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Googler

Whoa, what a fantastic event. I'm so glad you attended and shared your experience, @AndiBrata and @NunungAfuah! I love the photo of you all making the sign for a root tree. I have taken American Sign Language myself for a few years and it's very hard but the signs are so different across the world.

Lovely to hear that you discussed how Google Maps can help and yes, we are just getting started. GO INDONESIAN LOCAL GUIDES!! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC  i also learn ASL and is very different and difficult. In here, they use and call BiSINDO as the default language in Indonesia. 

thanks for the response, I appreciate it :). 

Indonesia Local Guides | Malang Local Guides | Instagram  

Connect Moderator

Yes @TraciC, Go Indonesian Local Guides! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides