BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Kisahku Ketika Menghadiri Local Guides Summit 2017 di Amerika Serikat

Hello bro @HelloSamsonR thank you for reading and replying my post. yes, it took more than 6 hours to write it, and remembering every detail of the events we had in San Francisco. very fun. lots of fun! And I really hope to meet you in the next Summit, bro!

and your suggestion about local guides diary, very interesting bro!

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BudionoS This is more than mega. Wow, wow, wow, No doubt your summit experience was amazing. Wow thanks for sharing with us. Look at this, lots of of lots of experiences and you are also enjoying the company of Summit attendees. Wow, I think you need to publish a medium size book for your summit experience bro ;). Hi @TraciC I have a tip for the team ;). Going by how Budiono make a recap here. probably next summit you can encourage local guides to share their summit recap here on connect or through a form. After that the team can make a Local Guides Encyclopedia 😄 or more of less like a local guides diary to help us see a wonderful experience of how Local Guides spent their time during the summit :). It might take a lot of time to get this, but it is worth it, seeing this in many years to come can bring lovely memories.

Level 10

Hi @NatalkaR how are you after 2 weeks full exploring the US? wow.. very long journey you had! very glad to meet you at the Summit, and had a Salsa class together with you was a very interesting experience 🙂

So, you continue to learning Salsa, at Ukraine?

Level 10

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@BudionoS It was a pleasure to meet you... Thanks for the post and photo....

Thank you bro @AnuradhaP very glad to meet you again and again at the Summit, and airports as well. I hope we will meet again at the next moments

Level 10

Hello @Justine2807 thank you so much for your detailed reply to my post. You must spend a full day to read my post and very thanks to Google Translate as well to make us communicate using multiple language. Hohoho....

About my video, I love to do it, Justine, but still learning how to make it better. Thank you so much for your attention to it

I also hope we meet someday, maybe at the next Summit 🙂

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @BudionoS

It is so eventful every precious moment of your trip to San Francisco pre-summit, during the summit, and post-summit too! You have been very kind in being so detailed in your wonderful recap, making it exactly how I like to see every moment of fun is shared with us. The N.D.A is also awesome because it means that we can know as always there are exciting new plans by Google that they share with the best of the top teams who can assist in making new processes excellent! They are always so kind and generous in all they do and we are all very lucky to experience all we do in our part of Google Local Guides Connect. 

San Francisco is a stunning city, so much to do and see it needs lots of visits to take it all in, so make it so! lol. The police are fabulous in every city, they so care and give so much for our communities. It is always a pleasure to connect and communicate with them and learn from all they know and share with us you are very right about that! 

You are so much fun when you do your video presentations Budiono. There is a movie star in you for sure!! Hahahaha it is fun how you share happiness. But please understand I am not joking in saying you have a hidden talent! It is really true how awesome you are with your presentations. You are very clear and always positive, very descriptive and fun to see. Thank you so much for all you do! 

Shine on champion! 

Thank you again.

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @BudionoS

Thank you again for your kind words. It is my pleasure your recap really is spectacular.

I am so happy for you with the Bank of Indonesia meetup as well. Congratulations

Yes it is true Google Translate are awesome! 

It will be sensational to meet you any time, plus extra special if it was at a top  experience like  LGsummit18. (Fingers crossed). Shine on champion. 

Cheers

@Justine2807

Hai @BudionoS
Terima kasih lagi untuk kata-kata baik Anda. Ini adalah kesenangan saya rekap Anda benar-benar spektakuler.

Saya juga sangat senang untuk bertemu dengan Bank Indonesia. Selamat

Ya itu benar Google Translate yang mengagumkan!

Akan sangat sensasional untuk bertemu dengan Anda kapan saja, plus ekstra istimewa jika berada di puncak pengalaman seperti LGsummit18. (Fingers crossed). Bersinar juara.
Cheers
@Justine2807

@BudionoS wrote:

Hello @Justine2807 thank you so much for your detailed reply to my post. You must spend a full day to read my post and very thanks to Google Translate as well to make us communicate using multiple language. Hohoho....

About my video, I love to do it, Justine, but still learning how to make it better. Thank you so much for your attention to it

I also hope we meet someday, maybe at the next Summit 🙂

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @BudionoS

It is so eventful every precious moment of your trip to San Francisco pre-summit, during the summit, and post-summit too! You have been very kind in being so detailed in your wonderful recap, making it exactly how I like to see every moment of fun is shared with us. The N.D.A is also awesome because it means that we can know as always there are exciting new plans by Google that they share with the best of the top teams who can assist in making new processes excellent! They are always so kind and generous in all they do and we are all very lucky to experience all we do in our part of Google Local Guides Connect. 

San Francisco is a stunning city, so much to do and see it needs lots of visits to take it all in, so make it so! lol. The police are fabulous in every city, they so care and give so much for our communities. It is always a pleasure to connect and communicate with them and learn from all they know and share with us you are very right about that! 

You are so much fun when you do your video presentations Budiono. There is a movie star in you for sure!! Hahahaha it is fun how you share happiness. But please understand I am not joking in saying you have a hidden talent! It is really true how awesome you are with your presentations. You are very clear and always positive, very descriptive and fun to see. Thank you so much for all you do! 

Shine on champion! 

Thank you again.

@Justine2807

Level 7

inspirasi mas bro

mursopiz
Level 9

Amazing recap @BudionoS !! I loved it!! (I used google translate, for sure hahaha)

Level 8

Apa yang diceritakan dan dishare benar - benar menginspirasi para Local Guides lainnya...mantap...👍