BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Kisahku Ketika Menghadiri Local Guides Summit 2017 di Amerika Serikat

@BudionoS amazing experience, awesome story! I can't wait our salsa!!!!!! :-)))))))))

Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR. Thanks for sharing the feedback (welcome in Feedback & Feature Requests, too). We did encourage every attendee to share their experience here on Connect though some may be traveling or not feel as comfortable sharing but posts are still coming in, so keep an eye on the lgsummit17 tag. 🙂 

Okay Ma'm I will share that too right away in the feedback board.

Level 10

@BudionoS It was a pleasure to meet you... Thanks for the post and photo....

Level 10

Hi @BudionoS

It is so eventful every precious moment of your trip to San Francisco pre-summit, during the summit, and post-summit too! You have been very kind in being so detailed in your wonderful recap, making it exactly how I like to see every moment of fun is shared with us. The N.D.A is also awesome because it means that we can know as always there are exciting new plans by Google that they share with the best of the top teams who can assist in making new processes excellent! They are always so kind and generous in all they do and we are all very lucky to experience all we do in our part of Google Local Guides Connect. 

San Francisco is a stunning city, so much to do and see it needs lots of visits to take it all in, so make it so! lol. The police are fabulous in every city, they so care and give so much for our communities. It is always a pleasure to connect and communicate with them and learn from all they know and share with us you are very right about that! 

You are so much fun when you do your video presentations Budiono. There is a movie star in you for sure!! Hahahaha it is fun how you share happiness. But please understand I am not joking in saying you have a hidden talent! It is really true how awesome you are with your presentations. You are very clear and always positive, very descriptive and fun to see. Thank you so much for all you do! 

Shine on champion! 

Thank you again.

@Justine2807

Hai @BudionoS

Sangat penting setiap momen berharga perjalanan Anda ke pertemuan pra-puncak San Francisco, pada puncak, dan pasca-puncak juga!

Anda sangat baik dalam menjadi sangat rinci dalam rekap indah Anda, membuatnya persis bagaimana saya ingin melihat setiap saat yang menyenangkan dibagikan dengan kami. N.D.A juga mengagumkan karena itu berarti kita bisa tahu seperti selalu ada rencana baru yang menarik oleh Google yang mereka bagikan dengan tim terbaik terbaik yang dapat membantu dalam membuat proses baru dengan baik!

Mereka selalu begitu baik dan murah hati dalam semua hal yang mereka lakukan dan kami semua sangat beruntung untuk mengalami semua yang kami lakukan di bagian Google Local Guides Connect kami.

San Francisco adalah kota yang menakjubkan, begitu banyak yang harus dilakukan dan melihatnya membutuhkan banyak kunjungan untuk menerima semuanya, jadi buatlah begitu! lol. Polisi hebat di setiap kota, mereka sangat peduli dan memberi begitu banyak untuk masyarakat kita.

Selalu menyenangkan untuk terhubung dan berkomunikasi dengan mereka dan belajar dari semua yang mereka ketahui dan berbagi dengan kami bahwa Anda sangat benar tentang hal itu! Anda sangat asyik saat melakukan presentasi video Budiono.

Ada bintang film di dalam kamu pasti !! Hahahaha itu menyenangkan bagaimana Anda berbagi kebahagiaan. Tapi tolong mengerti saya tidak bercanda dengan mengatakan bahwa Anda memiliki bakat tersembunyi! Benar benar betapa hebatnya Anda dengan presentasi Anda. Anda sangat jelas dan selalu bersikap positif, sangat deskriptif dan asyik melihat. Terima kasih banyak atas semua yang anda lakukan!

Bersinar juara!

Terima kasih lagi.

@Justine2807

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

This must be a TV series bro , very nice story @BudionoS AMAAAAZING story teller brooo ;-)))) 

Keep it up 

@NunungAfuah @MutiahA @FahmiAdimara

@NurulRahma wish to meet you next Summit 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Wow thank you so much bro, for always be the first at everywhere here in connect, in my post as well.

Aameen.. I also wish to meet you at the next summit bro. You deserve it! Ohohoho... 

and do not forget, I'm waiting for your todays breakfast's (Falafel , HUMMUS and Foul) video! must be very yummy...

Level 10

@LucioV wrote:

Thanks for tagging me in @BudionoS! 🙂 Now i will translate and print out your great recap, so I will have something to read this evening 😄

Thank you bro @LucioV for your patience in translating, printing and reading my post hopefully you get an interesting impression. and I hope we will meet the next summit 🙂

Level 10

@arifkhunaifi wrote:

الحمد لله

Mantabbb... Semoga saya Summit2019 ya...Sengaja tahun ini belum daftar...hehe...

Aamiin.. semoga ya Gus @arifkhunaifi, yang penting sekarang terus berkontribusi untuk membantu sesama pengguna Google Maps di tempat kita masing-masing. Adapun diundang ke Local Guides Summit adalah sebuah bonus / kejutan menyenangkan

Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

@BudionoS Thank you for sharing such a great recap. I loved reading through all your posts! It was definitely a jam-packed time in the area for you, wasn't it? 😄

yeah @TraciC thank you too for giving attention to read my post. it's really very long story to tell, but I love to do it because it can be my note to remember, since it still fresh in my mind. and I hope by reading this post, our friends fellow Local Guides in Indonesia will be motivated to keep contributing to Google Maps. 

Last week I and @NurulRahma have been invited by a group of students of Bank Indonesia scholarship awardees, to share the our experience of attending # LGSummit17. They are highly motivated to immediately contribute to Google Maps!

Googler

That's awesome, @BudionoS and @NurulRahma! I hope to see them here in Connect soon and on Google Maps. 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@JuanCh wrote:

Hi @BudionoS what an amazing recap!!! Thanks for sharing it! I love how many things you got to do during your week in SF. It was great meeting you 🙂

Thank you @JuanCh for your attention reading my recap post. I love to share it using Bahasa Indonesia to make our friends from Indonesia can understand it better, and become more motivated to continue thier contributions to Google Maps

my weeks in SF was very full of fun. to meet fellow local guides, to meet with highly passionate Googlers, to share our experiences each other, and also explore SF together. very miss it, very miss to all of you!