PaDeSSo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Bls: Forum Perkenalan & Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

PaDeSSo,

I do admire the way that you take new unsure guides under your wing and you take the time to help them get started on Connect. You are a natural with people. You would make a wonderful teacher! I should know ne when I see one! I hope you have time to MAP!

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

salam kenal kembali

@ArvinNoerH

@Muhtadi1107

dari lg tasikmalaya

Level 10

Re: Forum Perkenalan & Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

@anggaanp

@ZulfiaKholifah

salam kenal dari lg tasikmalaya

Heri (Riekaem123)

Level 6

Re: Forum Perkenalan & Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

I just love being a part of Connect! 

I enjoy reaching out to other guides, especially when I see someone being very positive about helping others to keep trying and that help is there for the asking! 

So many clever people who will help any new guide.

When I first started, I was so nervous about using the first cell phone I have ever had, but what did I have to do right off? Why, I had to join Connect and I am so naive about computers, that I didn't even understand my phone, on which I was learning about how to function on Connect. But, as so many of you know, I just kept asking others for direction! Poor Ermest. He kept telling me to just Post my issue but I didn't know what a post was!!! And, I was too embarrassed to ask him! In hindsight, I can see how " not asking" kept me from learning more quickly. And, what the heck were "threads"?I didn't have the concept of how thoughts, topics, could be managed in threads of communication over time, and I had no idea of why you would want to do that. Now I know.

To all of my helpers I thank you all so much for trying to help me.

ChristineBrandon
Level 7

• Nama = Hendri Irawan
  • Asal Kota = Brebes/Tegal
  • Motivasi bergabung LG = Karena semua wajib untuk terdokumentasi dan didokumentasikan
  • Objek yang suka dieksplorasi = Keindahan Alam dan Human Interest
Level 10

Selamat datang dan bergabung mas @hendrimind354 di Local Guides Connect board Bahasa Indonesia.

Jangan sungkan untuk bertanya saat ada yang ragu. Para LG disini siap membantu, selamat berkontribusi

Salam

PaDeSSo - Bandung

Level 9

Hallo @hendrimind354@PaDeSSo selamat datang di komunitas Local Guide bahasa Indonesia. Terus berkontribusi. 

Lera76
Level 10

Ya om @Lera76

Mohon bimbingannya agar saya bisa menjadi Local guides yang baik dan berprestasi

Salam

Level 10

Selamat datang @FadelAbuAufa

Di local Guides Connect forum

Disini kita bisa saling berbagi dan saling mengingatkan untuk berkontribusi di Google Maps dengan baik

Salam

PaDeSSo - Bandung

Level 8

salam kenal senior pak PaDeSSo