subkh4n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Absen Yuk.. Local Guides Kota dan Kabupaten Pasuruan

Absen Yuk.. Local Guides Kota dan Kabupaten Pasuruan !
kita adakan meet up untuk belajar  " apa sih itu local Guide "

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Absen Yuk.. Local Guides Kota dan Kabupaten Pasuruan

Hi @subkh4n,

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect! If you didn't know this, Connect is a place where you can share your travel stories, discoveries and photos. You can also meet and connect with other Local Guides around the world as well as in your home town. Sounds exiting right? For starters, I suggest you check the Program Rules as well as this topic in which you will find plenty of tips on how to have fun and engage as a part of the community.

Why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? There are some very interesting boards, that you may find entertaining, like for example Share Your Photos & Discoveries. I there you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys.

You can find several other boards such as: General Discussion, Travel and Advice, Let's Meet-Up, PhotographyIf you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides, but before doing so, please check the "Please read: Posting in" each board . You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

I hope that you'll find this information useful!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

thnak for your information

Level 9

Sudah ada kok komunitas Yang aku kordinir, sekitar 10-15 an member yang terbentuk di group WA 

Level 5

boleh di masukan group ..no saya

Level 10

Aku ikut absen boleh ya mas @Yantoniuzt, soal e kadang lewat pasuruan kalau pas ke Sidoarjo or Surabaya. Semoga pas meet-up dapet undangan juga 😉