翠泉's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

私は日本人です。日本人の家庭料理の中で私がおススメするのはジャパニーズカレーです。

以外に思われるかもしれませんが日本人はカレーをよく食べます。 お店で食べるのと違って家庭で作るカレーはとても元気になります。 なぜなら野菜をゴロゴロと入れて肉や香辛料も豊富に取れるからです。 特に春先のカレーは格別です。 大地から取り立ての人参や玉ねぎそしてホクホクのジャガイモをたくさん食べられます。 ジャパニーズカレーを作るのに最適なカレールーが豊富にあります。 私が一番好きなルーはSBフォンドボーディナーカレーです。 中でも辛口は大好物! ぜひ、日本人のお友達を作って家庭料理のカレーを召し上がってみてくださいね。 あぁ~~カレーが欲しくなりました!!
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 私は日本人です。日本人の家庭料理の中で私がおススメするのはジャパニーズカレーです。

G'Day @翠泉 it's always great to have home cooking but remember that plenty of places on Maps do have great food too which you can contribute reviews to help people know which are good and which are not.

I'm going to remove the email that you placed into a tag. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @PaulPavlinovich

Thank you!
As I've noticed the inappropriate content in this post,I sent the message with the three dots menu on the right corner.

Our Japanese Google Moderator  @Atsukot just has shared us for the article "How to report inappropriate content" here. Therefore, I just wanted to try this feature.Your quick removal shows us to understand that it works well.Thank you very much.

@翠泉 さん

当方もカレーは大好きです。海外旅行に何度か行ったことがありますが、旅行中は現地のモノ以外は絶対に食べないと決めていました。それでも、帰国時の空港で飛び込むのはカレー屋さん。お寿司屋さんじゃありません。脂っこい食事の続く海外で、帰国直後の弱った胃に生魚は禁物。

脱線しました。生駒山系にも美味しいカレーのお店があるので、機会があれば紹介しますね。

メアド削除の件は、当方からも「不適切な投稿」と言うことで報告させていただきました。直接、申し上げるべきところでしたが、先日、モデレーターさんより、「不適切な投稿を報告する方法」という案内記事がありましたので、早速、使わせていただきました。

故意にそのような投稿を行ったと決して思っていません。誰しも、最初は分からないことだらけ。当方もこれまで数々の失敗をしております。

どうか、お気を悪くなさらないで下さいね。今後ともよろしくお願します。

Connect Moderator

G'Day @Anonymous reporting inappropriate content goes into a work queue that only the Googlers can see. The volunteer Connect Moderators use a slightly different method, we just look at all the posts :).

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

God job!! @PaulPavlinovich

You are harder worker than Googler. er, er, er...

Thanks,

Connect Moderator

Lol, not really @Anonymous but thanks for saying so. The Local Guides Googlers are quite hard workers :). Great people too.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @PaulPavlinovich@ふぁんトント_toyo is right that you are a hard working moderator 🙂

Connect Moderator