Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: ストリートビュー・トラベラー今日も世界を駆け巡る。Introduction of the Street View Traveller Gio51x

@Gio51x  thank you! You take interesting pictures. I would like to learn how to take such pictures too. It's exciting! 

Best wishes!

Level 10

dear friend 

@JaneBurunina  

Hello, thanks for your appreciation, the images are of Street View loaded in htlm mode (available only if you are Street View Trusted), the idea is instead to travel the world with Street View, an activity that I have done since SV came in 2008 and today being an SVT can publish environments / situations of the world to be shared in this wonderful community, with particular dedication to landscapes and architecture, art and much more ... just tagging you little by little you'll see what I'm doing .... the world whole is gigantic and impossible to see all in one life, but with SV it becomes possible .... 

GIO'.

Level 10

@Anonymous  

@JaneBurunina 

@ProfArunCM 

@MasahiroN 

@Sir_NYK 

@Izumi

@tochiai 

paramedical nurses in pause waiting for an intervention call, at the port of Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany, Italy. 

イタリアのトスカーナ州カスティリオーネ・デッラ・ペスカイア港で、介入の呼びかけを待っている看護師の看護師。 

Connect Moderator

@Gio51x thanks for such a detailed answer. Your amazing pictures give me the effect of being present in different parts of the world 🌍 

Good luck GIO'

Level 10

dear friend ,

@JaneBurunina 

after work in digital marketing I start to travel the world with Street View, so every day, at least when I do not leave home if I'm at the pc, I travel thousands of km around the world with a full screen mouse and pc, and today after Italy andro 'to Algarve in Spain and then in the territory of Wallonia in Belgium, then Athens, Venice, Rome, Osaka, then again on the border between Ecuador and Peru' ... you in which city do you live?

Level 10

@Anonymous 

@ProfArunCM 

@Hoshika 

@polyandra 

@Izumi 

@Neminath 

large flowery terrace and restaurant of the Miramare Hotel, Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany, italy. 

大規模な花のテラスとイタリアのトスカーナ州カスティリオーネデッラペスカイアのミラマーレホテルのレストラン。 

Level 8

Hi @Gio51x,

What a hard work !!!

Sometimes I amaze what keeps you motivated for such a dedicated work.

Great work, keep it going. 

Level 10

dear friend @Neminath  

this work is much more 'is a passion that I have for Street View 10 years I use this program and situations in the world I have seen so many, but I did not know until last year that there were LG and Connect ...
now I can share what I meet on my trip without itinerary ...
thinks I also dedicated a thread to the Google car and SV equipment ....
and think that months ago before joining the LG, in a place in Europe I think I saw with SV many Google car all together ... only I do not remember where anymore!

the Google car thread is:  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-car-and-Street-View-equipment-around...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, @Gio51x

I've been too busy to check your posts since this Tuesday. I'll be back to this thread again soon.

Have a nice trip without itinerary.

Toyo

Level 10

dear friend @Anonymous 

thanks I'm still in Italy today, however since I opened yesterday two new threads one on Rome and the other on Venice, in addition to other thematic threads to date of open thread / links are almost 145 ...
today I will open a new thread entirely dedicated to Japan written in bilingual thanks to having opened this board ...

so I continue with the other threads that project to exceed over 150 (for now)
I write here every day on this wonderful board with SV from all over the world
and also load new SV when my ride will transit from Japan ....

thank you for what you did for me dear friend!