cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ストリートビュー・トラベラー今日も世界を駆け巡る。Introduction of the Street View Traveller Gio51x

ストリートビューで毎日世界中を旅する男、 @Gio51x Giovanniさんを紹介します。
Highly appreciated for your sharing Street View travels all over the world. I introduce your enthusiastic contributions of Connect to the members in the Japanese board. Grazie mille! Gio.

• road engineer and technician to talk about the progress of the work.

日本でも「まとめサイト」などで、面白画像を特集したモノを見かけますけれど、Gioさんの場合はその視点がとてもユニーク。ユニークとはこの場合、unique本来の意味で「異色」とか「非凡」とかいう意味です。カタカナ語のユニークではありません。

Gioさんのスレッドは、Photos and Discoveriesを埋めつくす勢い。Kudoの数もハンパなく急増しています。(当方も多数のKudoを贈りました。大ファンですから)

多数あるスレッドの中から、お気に入りのいくつかを紹介します。全部Gioさんの旅日記です。

1. vehicles around the world
  2. trams around the world with Street View
  3. people around the world with Street View
  4. refineries, oil terminals, petrochemical complexes around the world with Street View
  5. buildings and construction sites with Street View
  6. service stations for car refueling around the world with Street View

上記以外にも幼稚園、病院、なんと刑務所まで! Google撮影のストリートビュー画像を紹介されています。自分で撮影した画像を紹介するという常識を覆し、これ程までに大きな感動を得たことに驚いています。彼のenthusiasmは尋常ではありません。また、Googleさんが10年の歳月を費やしてきた努力に敬意を表します。彼に言わせると「おれは、毎日世界中を旅行しているんだ。」と言うことなのですが。。。

google trike - SVtp board

Gioさんとの交流は、上のスレッドに当方がレスを入れたことで始まりました。Google trikeがチラッとガラスに写っているスクリーン・ショット画像に、「そんなのオレの近くにもあるぜ」と返信。

自動販売機やら道路標示の話に発展し、、、気が付いたらGioさんから毎日メンションが届くようになりました。

上のストリートビューは、Gioさんが紹介したなかでも特にお気に入りです。ハンガリー製の黄色い路面電車はクラシックなもの。かつての社会主義分業で大量生産された形式の車両です。撮影日は2012年なので、今も走っているでしょうか。

Caption; Metro Museum celebrated 100th year, Budapest in 1996Caption; Metro Museum celebrated 100th year, Budapest in 1996

ハンガリーの首都ブダペストを走る地下鉄1号線は、大陸初の地下鉄路線として100年以上前に開業しました。当時はヨーロッパの先進国だったのですね。黄色いトラムはその誇りを胸に、旧東欧諸国を誇らしげに走っていたものです。20年前の旅の思い出をよみがえらせてくれた、イタリアの友達に乾杯!

708 comments
Level 10

Re: ストリートビュー・トラベラー今日も世界を駆け巡る。Introduction of the Street View Traveller Gio51x

dear friend @Anonymous  

thank you, thank you for this wonderful message.
To date, the threads are rising in number in practice each thread is configured with a building or other built on the ground or moving vehicles such as trains, trams or planes, ships, cars, and much more, I do this because the passion for SV combined with my interests, multiple, I have the opportunity through the Connect to share SV related to settings that may be of interest to anyone in the world.

thanks again for your appreciation.

GIO '.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ciao bella, @Gio51x Where are you going on a trip, today?

I'll go to bed one hour or so later.

Buon viaggio!

Toyo

Level 10

@Anonymousさん

ローカルガイドとして世界中を旅する…なんと甘美なテーマでしょう!

Hi @Gio51x

I knew about you for the first time!

I am very interested in your travel and your ability to act!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

@Anonymous

@YasumiKikuchi  

Dear friends, thank you for your kind words, today I will be away from the PC until tomorrow morning, but tomorrow I will return to the continuation of this exciting tour around the world with Street View sharing themes of general and specific interest, and for thank you for your appreciation tomorrow I will dedicate my time on Street View to explore in the territory of Osaka. Then I will give you a message in my new thread: thanks Google Connect friend.
To which in the days to come every day I will still dedicate part of the exploratory tours with SV to Japan, continuing to share everything that I will see in my tour without itinerary; you will also be mentioned in thematic tags from other countries.
I am pleased and honored to make new friends with you and your other Japanese friends interested in my trip around the world. Thanks and a hug!

Gio '.

Level 10

dear @Anonymous , @YasumiKikuchi and friend of the Japan 

maritime telecommunications tower in the port of Osaka, with this image I open a thread dedicated to this type of structures in the world. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ciao Gio, @Gio51x Good morning!

This is in the port of Kobe, one of the most exotic and international city in Japan.

Level 10

hello  @Anonymous 

here in Italy are the 1.20 am, still a bit of sharing and then I go to sleep and what time is it? Are you in Osaka?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, @Gio51x +7 hours during Daylight Saving Time in EU.

Level 10

@Anonymous  

@YasumiKikuchi 

then now you are at 21.00 pm dinner time forwarded and go out to go to the movies or with friends or stay home, here the 14.26 pm this morning I worked in my digital marketing events now I'm about to start with SV, today destination Bruges in Belgium defined the little Venice of northern Europe and then we start from a bit from Piedmont, northern Italy, Turin, my city, through central Europe to Bruges, with intervals on Osaka and areas of Japan published here and in my thread and in my biography written yesterday and that every day I write about myself and this trip ... hello soon I am attaching an image of my city Turin: Piazza Vittorio Veneto, there is also one of the most modern trams, and here 30 years ago there was a big funfair every year at Carnival, then over the years it was turned into an unattended car park, then in 2000 the underground parking was done and a redesignation of the square recovered in the paving with the porphyry cubes, thousands, set by hand one next to the other ... we called Sanpietrini