Not applicable

ahoj

Ahoj

Praha-Praha 5, Česko
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ahoj

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to Connect! Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Why not introduce yourself on the Introduction Thread for September?

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community

• Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 

• Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general

• If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

• Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys

• When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 4

Re: ahoj

Ahoj ELI 😉