Rohlik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Proč se na fóru ignoruje spam?

Proč moderátoři, i po upozornění, nemažou příspěvky jako je tenhle https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/%C4%8Ce%C5%A1tina-Sloven%C4%8Dina/%C4%8CR/m-p/693533#M953 ?

Vždyť díky takovým příspěvkům se stává fórum postupně nepřehledným místem pro cokoliv...A je to škoda...

Stačilo by, aby moderátor takový příspěvek smazal a daného uživatele upozornil v soukromé zprávě s pravidly fóra, atd....

Jaký na to máte názor vy?

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Proč se na fóru ignoruje spam?

Hello @Rohlik,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please excuse my reply in English. If you would like someone from the moderators team to reply to you, please feel free to tag any of us.

Please keep in mind that it is hard to publish the post for the first time. Newcomers don’t know what to post, so I wanted to help them and share the information about our Local Guides community. If you see a post that was published by newcomers and not enough information there, please help and welcome them to the community.

When we can, we should try to educate new members and guide them to post correctly. Doing so we ensure that Connect is a warm, welcoming, accurate and organized place for all. 

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators