OlgaFromPrague's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Olga Pincová - introduce myself

Hi,

I started contribute google maps last year. It was simple: Google sent me an announcement. Well, few days I was thinking about it. It was something new. BUT: as a little girl I wanted to travel and write about my experiences. So this was almost like my baby dream:) so I got registration. I realised that it is very easy and I can contribute on my smartphone (the most important thing for mummy of 2 babies) and my contribution can be many way - just answer yes/no or big review with photos (like my last: https://goo.gl/maps/FxAby3E39Wk)

Because I use google maps every day, I turned on local saving. Google somethimes asks me, if I want to get review, and I have all my visited places together with day&time.

In Czech Republic we can stay at home with child 3 or 4 years, in general it is problem to go back to work earlier than after 2 years. So I see a lot of mums sittng with their children at home, go to the nearest playgroung and that´s all. I make a lot of trip with my two suns. So this year I started my personal blog olgapincova.cz, where I want to share my expierence with travel with children and inspire them to go out. 

Google maps are very helpful with that - I don´t have to remember all the wonderfull place where we were - Google does it.

Now I´m trying to found enough time for writing reviews. I want to make a special "pattern" for my review - I want my reviews to be very helpful very helpful primarily for parents with child/children, disabled and celiacs. I do all my trips with baby stroller (previously with double stroller) and I´m celiac, so I know, how important this infos could be.

Praha, Česko
1 comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Olga Pincová - introduce myself

Vítej v místních průvodcích @OlgaFromPrague

Existuje mnoho způsobů, jak přispět v Mapách Google, které pomáhají všem kolem vás

Nejlepší způsob, jak přispět a získávat body, je
* Přidat nová místa
* Přidej do míst kvalitní fotky
* Uprav místa, chceš je aktualizovat, abys opravila informace.
* Ohodnoť místa, ve kterých si byla a řekni nám o nich
* Přidej fotky na místa, které jsi navštívila

Nikdy nezkresluj místa, která jsi osobně nenavštívila nebo nepoužívala.
Hodně štěstí ve své cestě jako Místní průvodce.

Existuje spousta skvělých tipů v tomto fóru  Getting Started, jak získat co nejvíce z Connect.

Každý se může představit, napsat něco o sobě v tomto příspěvku.

Zdraví Zdenek 🙂