CaptainHook's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Failed architectural designs

If you're living in a big city, you're likely to be passing accross various examples of bad architecture: things that should be pretty but are ugly,places and buildings that just don't work and designs that went terribly wrong when first used. If you know what I'm talking about, share it here - it will releave the pain from seeing it. More famous it is, the better. I'll start in rather moderate mode - do you like the following scene?

Praha, PetřinyPraha, Petřiny

5 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Failed architectural designs

Zdarec @CaptainHookmalá technická ... nechtěl si to dát do jinýho vlákna když to píšeš v Angličtině?

Level 8

Jo, chtěl. Dokonce jsem to už jednou smazal a přidal znovu do general discussion, ale zjevně to nezafungovalo.

@Anonymous wrote:

Zdarec @CaptainHookmalá technická ... nechtěl si to dát do jinýho vlákna když to píšeš v Angličtině?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CaptainHook musíš umět kouzlit 😄 

PLS @KarenVChin delete this thread ... is the same in the AJ section  😉 

Level 8

Hi @KarenVChin

Just move it please, there's no duplicate post. 

Level 8

In my country Nigeria,

We have had many failed buildings and this is because the Authority have failed to enforce what is expected. The professionals have also not done enough to make sure the right thing is done. Everyone is busy with their own things forgetting that it is the future that is being endangered.