Sikus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Špatně jízdní řády

Jak upozornim v Mapách Google na špatné odjezdy, spíše konečné, pro dané spojení?

Plzeň, Česko
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Špatně jízdní řády

Hey @Sikus,

The translation from English is not very informative, would you mind rephrasing your question? 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @GeorgesHR how are you? 

in the cities of Pilsen and Brno are old timetables in Google Maps ... 

and @Sikus ... asks when this error can be reported ... and to-date timetables in Google Maps

Hey @Anonymous,

Thanks for clarifying. If you guys want to know more about the StreetView car and where its headed next, you can visit this link - Street View.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @GeorgesHR StreetView is OK 

This is problem ... old data in tranzit ... 

Screenshot_20180724-153541.png

Level 7

This situation with outdated timetables is actually pretty bad because there are different diversions during summer time in Brno and some lines changed their numbers. 

Level 6

Fresh data is already in the Google pipeline, it took a while to prepare it due to the sheer amount of changes in the schedules from the beginning of July.

HTH

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GeorgesHR #DPMB have again bad data in Google tranzit .... Tram x14 already do not go ...

Screenshot_20180903-151928.png

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out.

I would like to advise you to post this information on the Google Maps Forum.

Another option would be to send feedback directly from Google Maps on your phone. To learn how to do that, please visit - Steps to send us feedback.