Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

Ghakhar

Ghakhar, Pakistan

February 25, 2018 @ 13:00 (PKT)

Making a long chain of Local Guides World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Ups, we are going to arrange a Photo Walk Meet-Up in Ghakhar, Gujranwala, all attendees are requested to join us at Paradise Pizza Restaurant Ghakhar Pin Point https://goo.gl/nPAVHn at sharp 1:00pm, Up to 1:30pm there will be introduction and Photo Walk plan then the rest time will be specified for Photo Shots/Photo Walk to showcase the beauty of Ghakhar City, Don't forget to bring fully charged smartphones/Cameras/DSLRs along with power banks

RSVP here

Ghakhar, Pakistan
67 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WW Photo Walk in Gujranwala

@Haseeb, @HashimN please have a look please

Level 10

@Anonymous Great 👏👌👍. I wish you all the Best 👍

Thanks

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @OmarBD for your best wishes, same to you brother

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @BudionoS @StephenAbraham @AkmalB @LucioV @ErmesT @LudwigGermany  @HelloSamsonR have a look please, i am happy that you all expert Local Guides are here to supervise 😊

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your successful photo walk @Anonymous

Which temple in this picture?

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @OSAMA, @MahabubMunna @ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @FazeelUsmani @Justine2807 @NisarSindhi have a kind look please, happy that you all are also going to arrange Meet-Up in you cities as a World Wide Photo Walk chai

Level 10

@Anonymous all the best for your meet up there.. and we will join you on the same day in our respective cities.. 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

have a look please, i am happy that you all expert Local Guides are here to supervise 😊🤝

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NareshDarji This temple is "Tomri Mandir" here in Badoki Gusaian, Gujranwala, it was very famous religious point before 1947 but right now it's also very famous but ancient and historical Place, i noticed same Temple in India too

Connect Moderator

Thanks for information @Anonymous

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.