Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] Photo Walk Gujranwala Cantt

At Nishan-e-Manzil, Gujranwala CantonmentAt Nishan-e-Manzil, Gujranwala Cantonment

It was beautiful day on 5 May 2018 with 25°C temperature, wind was blowing, all looks so great, this was our Meet-Up announcement here

As usual no one joined me in this Meet-Up too, so as per schedule i started Meet-Up, started walking at Nishan-e-Manzil Landmark pin point and clicking

Nishan-e-Manzil Landmark and Local GuidesNishan-e-Manzil Landmark and Local Guides

Here is the beautiful Nishan-e-Manzil Boating with amazing Yamaha boats that make this point more attractive pin point

Nishan-e-Manzil boatingNishan-e-Manzil boating

Here i will also mention beautiful Children Playing area in Buraq Park (old name Sarhang Park) pin point here a large number of playing tools for kids and adults like see saw, jumping pad, 4 wheeler, train Fustol Court, Cricket Play Ground, Mini Golf course etc

4 Wheeler Zone4 Wheeler Zone

Fast Food point Drop Inn here for Chicken Pizza, Chicken Fujita, Burgers and many more

"DROP INN" fast food point"DROP INN" fast food point

As restrictions of limited number of photos you have to look at Shared Album here

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Nishan-e-Manzil, Rahwali Cantonments, Pakistan
26 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Photo Walk Gujranwala Cantt

Thank you for sharing the photos @Anonymous, you have done the right  thing to carry on with the meetup as planned ..

Level 7

It's really sad that no one joined meet-up.

But I appreciate your perseverance.

I hope your next meetup will be more joyful with many co local guides.

I have also hosted one in my city on May 12.

Curious to know how will it go.

Level 10

It motivates me when someone continues meetup despite of being alone. I also have done that @Anonymous. Thanks for sharing your meetup experience with us. Keep the passion up bro. 🙂

Level 10

Oh wow @Anonymous, thanks a lot for sharing your recap with us! I can see you had a great time and visited lots of very nice places! I like the photos you've taken, and I really like the cardboard logo you made 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

beautiful place @Anonymous
even though no body joins you, it's great to know that you still continue with your meetup & brought these pictures for us 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous,

I hope all is fine on your side.

Thanks for the recap of your photo walk in Gujranwala Cantt. 

It is always nice to discover your world!

See you around

Jul

Level 10

Well done @Anonymous You have really done a great job. Keep up the good work you are doing to make an impact in your community 👏👏

Connect Moderator

This is lovely meet up @Anonymous

I can see you have a great time..

Thanks for sharing with us 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Great recap @Anonymous!

It looks like a lovely park. You are doing great work for your community and it's really inspiring!

Thanks for sharing!