cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] Geo Walk Tomri Mandir

Assalam-O-Alaikum Dear Local Guides!

As per announcement of our Meet-Up on Local Guides Connect in this post i reached at Tomri Mandir on May 6, 2018

This is very ancient temple related to Sidh Baba Sai Das, founder of the Gosain/Goswami community contemporary to Baba Nanak Dev.

Tomri Mandir 

Gujranwala Pakistan: location  

New Dehli, India: Location

I am at "Mandir Tomri Sahib" with my Local Guides badgeI am at "Mandir Tomri Sahib" with my Local Guides badge

History of Tomri Mandir & Badoki Gusaian from Wikipedia link:

Tomri Mandir had a big square shaped tank with a temple in the center with a tree of berries. People used to bath in the tank in order to have their wishes fulfilled.

Badoki Gusaian was a home to Hindus (mostly belonging to the Gosain community), Sikhs and Muslims before 1947, several Hindu and Sikh families migrated from Baddoki Gosaian to India and similarly from India several Muslim families migrated to the village.

Sadguru Baba Saidasji ordered his successor to take the responsibility of Mahant and help people with their divine powers. Guru Gaddi ritual started from there and continued till date. Last mahant in the original mandir (Gujranwala, Pakistan) was Shree Ram Narayan ji. Later the base was shifted to Ghaziabad where Mahant Ram Narayan ji continued the traditions. reference website

Mandir Tomri Sahib, Badoki Gusaian, Gujranwala, PakistanMandir Tomri Sahib, Badoki Gusaian, Gujranwala, Pakistan

Have a look at Shared Album of Tomri Mandir here

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman  

Mandir Tomri Sahib, Bhaggat Garah Road, Badoki Gusaian, Pakistan
22 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Geo Walk Tomri Mandir

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing your pictures and the video. I enjoyed visiting the Tomri Mandir with you.

See you around

Jul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Julien44 for your nice and supportive remarks, @Haseeb @Badruddeen @DavidTito @Justine2807 @AlejandraMaria @AdnanSami70 @Sagir @ShafiulB @OSAMA have a look at this Walk

Regards

Level 10

Wow @Anonymous, amazing place! I really liked all the photos that you shared with us. The video is great as well, you look very good in it! Thanks a lot for posting your recap and, once again, I have to say that I really like the cardboard logo you take to all your meet-ups 😄

Happy guiding!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Nice post @Anonymous, thanks for sharing... 

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Super man of the Pakistan local guides,you are inspiration for all of us ,you are really don't care about attendees,you are always fulfill your mission, thanks for sharing

Have a nice day

Level 8

Hi, Atta Ur Rahman, Thanks for such an amazing informative post.

Best wishes form Islamabad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @ValeriaA_ and @RupendraNeupane for your motivated and supportive remarks @NareshDarji @SoniaK @_Umer @Sami-ur-rahman @HashimN @NabilhaNif @AkmalB have a look please 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @AkmalB bahi for such a big bundle of motivations, your supportive words always inspire me to work more hard as a Local Guide by hosting Meet-Ups

Level 9

Wow it's a real historical place & have significant values in different religions.

Thanks for sharing with us bro & your video was nice to watch also, keep up the good work 🙂