غابةا's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Hi guys i m new here and i want to know i can earn some money from being a local guid 

869 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Hii

Hi @karthicks. Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center. I hope this helps!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 3

I wants to join full time a job

Why that I have short time for this

What I do..?

Level 1

TAK FAHAM

BOLEH EARN MONEY? HOW?

Level 7

Re: TAK FAHAM

@MuammarF wrote:

BOLEH EARN MONEY? HOW?

Hi @MuammarF,

Unfortunately, Google's Local Guide Program doesn't have any monetary incentive yet. Means, there is no money in this. You can see the detail of things that you can get from this program in here.

If you want to get money, maybe you can try becoming a Google's Trusted Photographer and earn money from business owners. 

Level 3

Money

How can I earn money by adding place on Google Map?

Level 10

Re: Money

Let me ask you something. Did you join Local Guides program just to make money? If yes, you're in the WRONG place for WRONG reasons. You need to start looking elsewhere. 

Local Guides is a community of explorers who shares their local knowledge to help people find the best restaurant in the neighborhood, for instance. And it is a great platform to help hundreds of thousands of people every single day and make some great friends

I feel very happy at the end of the day knowing that many people gets helped by my little contributions. 

And Google acknowledges our contributions with small perks like Google Drive upgrade, annual gifts, meet ups etc. 

I might sound rude. But this had to be said . Period 

Level 7

Hi Mehbub 

This is a just a open program that people can make help each other .

Not for money .

@MEHBUB ALAMR wrote:

How can I earn money by adding place on Google Map?

Level 10

This is absolutely true Amith, but this is not the only right answer.

If i have a customer that needs a lot of work in a specific map area, with many adds as roads, railroads, etc. it's totaly legit to been paid for, and also to pay other co-workers that will work on map and collaborate with regional leads.

This is a real story, and i'm talking about a real project 😉

@AmithE wrote:

Let me ask you something. Did you join Local Guides program just to make money? If yes, you're in the WRONG place for WRONG reasons. You need to start looking elsewhere. 

Local Guides is a community of explorers who shares their local knowledge to help people find the best restaurant in the neighborhood, for instance. And it is a great platform to help hundreds of thousands of people every single day and make some great friends

I feel very happy at the end of the day knowing that many people gets helped by my little contributions. 

And Google acknowledges our contributions with small perks like Google Drive upgrade, annual gifts, meet ups etc. 

I might sound rude. But this had to be said . Period 

Level 7

Thnx dear
Level 2

How to become best local guide ?

We as you know that today peoples are traveling much so we have much options to Earn money by become a local guid . also opportunities to know our area. For you have to only one job get knowledge your area deeply